Is it bad to hate obese people?

I hate obese people. They look disgusting and I think being obese shows a huge lack of self control and respect. Also, they're annoying because they tend to breath really loudly, be lazy, and slow things down since they have difficulty completing even the simplest tasks. It makes me so angry when I see fat people going in handicapped places with their mobility scooters because obesity is not a disability at all. They chose to be so fucking fat so they should have to park a mile a way and stand in line for hours so they actually get some exercise for once instead of taking spaces from people who are legitimately handicapped.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only as bad as is it is to hate someone with cancer. You know how they look weird because they lose their hair after having kemo. They're constantly puking everywhere. And worse of all some if them get different parts of their body like their arm, legs, or breast chopped off as an attempt to stop it from spreading and cure them.

How dare they look sickly, pale, bald around us!
    It's just so repulsive and then we have to go and feel bad for them. That's not our problem they shouldn't get sick in the first place the least they can do is stay in their own home so we don't have to be bothered by them. for them.

Who's with me? 👊

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you speak the truth I see so many fatasses on those scooters and can get up perfectly well to reach for junk food plus they have their cart filled with junk food that you can see from afar, Personally I find the whole obesity acceptance that has been going around faith destroying

What Girls Said 5

• It's bad if you talk about how much you hate them all the time. Then you just sound like an asshole.

• No it isn't bad. There's a name for your phobia. I wouldn't express this to others as you would come across as shallow and ignorant. But it isn't bad really... But your hate is misplaced.

• I think they kinda cute :)

• You do know that there are disorders out there that prevent you from losing weight correct?

• Disorders can make it more difficult to maintain a healthy weight but not impossible. If you have a disorder that makes it difficult to lose weight you should eat healthy and work out so it never gets to the point where you're obese anyway. Also the vast majority of obese people are fat solely because they eat like shit and aren't active enough

• Obese is disgusting you say but they can lose weight unlike you who can not lose your bad attitude which is disgusting by the way, hating someone because they are fat is just a projection of yourself.

• You know... If there were no more obese people, it'd be hard to have such an attitude. The attitude exists because obese people exist.

And... well the statistics show that obese people aren't losing weight and more are becoming obese. You sure like to claim having such an 'attitude' is a projection of one self when it is rather having a sense of standards that isn't pitiful.

• Have you ever thought that you are the problem the obese people need to deal with their weight but YOU are the one with the problem is it really wise to say if obese people didn't exist you wouldn't have a problem what if an obese person said maybe if YOU didn't exist or people like you, they wouldn't have a problem either.

• Your standard is full of hate for obese people no one wants your standard.

What Guys Said 3

• I think those are legitimate reasons to hate someone's lifestyle. I hate obese people as well and you can find more like-minded individuals at fatpeoplehate.

"You do know that there are disorders out there that prevent you from losing weight correct?" And the number of those people are insignificant to number of obese people who ate themselves useless. Additionally, as long as the person takes care of such 'disorders' it's entirely possible to maintain a normal weight without starvation.

• Yes it is 💁🏻

• Lmaoo hate is strong word OP but I don't like em neither.