Which do you like better? voice typing or manual typing?

I like voice typing because it's quicker but it's not all the time accurate. like right now I'm sleeping is Toyota for me so which do you like better?
(P. s) I left the voice typos there on purpose to prove a point. This add-on is manually typed.

• Manuel typing
  • Voice to text typing
  • I hate texting period.
heads up, I am voice texting because my keyboardkeepsappearing

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Manual typing, by far. I can type at a ludicrous rate.

• lol. Yeah me too especially when I'm really going in a conversation.

• Manual typing for me. I type fast and i don't have a English accent when i talk lol

• well I leave with voice texting I had to be veryaccurate in my wording is by speech

• The thing is, you come from the US so American/English is your mother's language. I'm not from an English speaking country so it is harder to get an accent in English/American even tho we perfectly understand and are able to talk the language. So we get insecure haha

• i'll go with manual

What Girls Said 3

• I use manual most of the time, but when it comes to a word I know but I'm not sure how to write it, I will use the voice typing. ☺

• Voice!!! I suck at texting

• Manual Typing because i just hate to be Seen talking to my phone. Besides, then other people would know all the nasty things i Text with my best friend about