Which country would you least like to visit?

We all have our dream destinations but what about the nightmare ones?

I'll list some to vote on and you can add more if your nightmare destination isn't in the options.

• India
  • Syria
  • Pakistan
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Afghanistan
  • Canada

Most Helpful Girl

• India. There's not really anything in that country that lures me, and there are many things that makes me want to stay away. Pakistan comes close, i guess.

And i have never even thought of Iran and iraq as a "place to visit". The middle East is somehow just out of the question for me. Never even entered my mind

• Yeah screw going there

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never visit arab countries. Never ever.

What Girls Said 4

• Voted for Syria, but that's only because of the war

Why is Canada on the list? It seems like a great place, but haven't been there so wouldn't know ofc

• Just as a joke. However the beer there is kind of terrible it must be said

• Justin Bieber makes people puke from Canada.

• Lmao, Germany's should be good I don't know lol

• lol why is Canada on here its not even that bad compared to most countries. this was a hard choice though because most middle eastern countries are dangerous and treat women bad. But I voted India because I don't like that they treat women bad either and I heard its easy for women to get raped there and most people wouldn't care.

• Just as a joke. 2 people chose it though so I guess some people actually really dread going there.

And I wouldn't want to go to India either

• Man, why the hate for Canada? It's a beautiful country and for the most part not cold.

• I included it as a joke but it seems 5 people really don't want to go there. Go figure.

• Rude, man, rude. They must be Trump supporters.

• Clearly

• Why is Canada there? XD

And I'd have to say probably Syria

What Guys Said 11

• North Korea

• Why not? I think it'd be an interesting place to spend some time.

• @93stepsawayfromhome
      It's the most isolated country in the world with few or no avenues for assistance if anything happened to you whilst you are visiting.

• Yes, but nothing will happen. Tourism is very important to the country, they will make sure nothing happens. If something would happen, no one would go to North Korea, and that would be one less source of income.

• Israel and Saudi Arabia. No intention to ever visit them; you'd have to drag me there kicking and screaming. I wouldn't mind visiting Palestine, Jordan, or even Syria (provided it was safe) however given that Middle Eastern cultures are fascinating and they hold religious significance for me as an Orthodox Christian. In fact we have a few patriarchs over there.

• Right now I'd have to vote Syria. Hell, even the Syrians are leaving!

• I wanted to visit Syria before the shit thay happened there :( fuck you isis but I wouldn't visit all of the above except Canada 🍁 😍

• Why Canada is mention in this group?

• All of these except Canada, and then China, Saudi Arabia, and probably the US.

• Unless I needed to, I wouldn't travel anywhere outside of the UK.

• Why? U. K is extra great is it? Does U. K have Disney world? Or anything world?

• I wouldn't say they're "nightmare destinations," but if you've drawn that conclusion, so be it.

I just don't like traveling. It's not the countries I dislike-- it's the method of getting to them.

• If you could just teleport there and back would you go somewhere? Where would you go?

• I understand all the bad stuff about Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq, or even Pakistan... I also know why some people don't like Iran, but why India and Canada? They are definitely among my dream destinations...

• People have voted for them so you tell me

• Canada just for a joke but India because its not exactly great place to go. It's notorious for giving everyone diarrhea and the level of poverty found there can't even be imagined by people in western countries.
      Its citizens are smart but largely uneducated and as a result are very racist towards westerners mainly due to disinformation.
      It's definitely not somewhere anyone would like to get lost. If you fall through the cracks in India there's no getting back out.
      Very horrible place in general. Overpopulated, overcrowded, disorganised and dangerous traffic. Just a really third world place. Nothing against the people doing it tough there but if one can avoid going there it is a wise decision to stay away. Far away.

• Well, at least they have great historical monuments, and I like Indian food because I'm a vegetarian.

• India is one of the worst countries to visit. Don't ask why
    Syria used to be a great country and because corruption and politics it turned into an earthy hell
    Iraq in history was known as the lost paradise but now thanks to Bush and his so called "war on terror" is the headquarter of ISIS!!
    Iran is a beautiful place to visit but their political oppression and religious hate made it look like Guantanamo Bay where the guards speak urdu
    As for Afghanistan, people there are very kind and friendly but being the largest source for heroin and the way they treat their women will make you think twice bofore stepping into the plane

• lmao @ the vote for india

• Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Syria are no go areas for me.