Is a big black golden retriver labrador scary to you? Let's say, in the middle of the street?

What Guys Said 1

• NO :D Dogs are not scary and if they are aggressive its because of the owners.

What Girls Said 2

• No dogs tend to love me even ones that don't like most people. If you aren't invading their territory you should be fine.

• Some labradors can get big, huh? I own one, he's huge. All black

• No, I don't at all see how that is the least bit intimidating.

• Mine is very very big and strong, then when he escapes everyone seem to be scared of him at the street. And he is so nice

• Maybe because they think he is a stray and don't want to get bitten, or they've just never gotten a good relationship with dogs.

• Some people don't like dogs and don't have good experiences with dogs.

I really don't appreciate it when one of my neighbors lets their dog offleash unescorted but only because I have a dog and it isn't fair to my dog to be in a leash while some dog she doesn't know approaches her. It makes her defensive sometimes.