What is "home" to you?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Someplace that I grew up in. A safe and comfortable environment.

They say Home is where the Heart is.

Somewhere I really want to be or really feel I actually belong.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere you feel accepted and safe.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Right now home is in my parents place. I can't wait to get my own place though. That will probably feel most like home.

2|0
    0|0
  • A place where I feel safe, welcome and understood
    At some point that place was whenever I was with friends, due to fighting at home

1|0
    0|0
  • To me it's my house in Belgium... and I'm not someone who likes to travel a lot so I'm quite attached to "home" :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Home is a place you know like the back of your hand. It is a place where you can express whatever emotions you please and no one will ever judge you. It is a place where you are accepted and where you belong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Excuse my crassness:

I always deemed 'home' when I was inside my ex wife because of the combination of the oneness felt coupled with the accompanying quote for home:

' it was the sweetest place of all...'

1|0
    0|0
  • the place where I can relate to most, where I have most of my family and friends close and where I feel most comfortable living.

1|0
    0|0
  • T'is where I can automatically connect to wi-fi.

1|0
    0|0
  • My school and my house :)

1|0
    0|0
  • any place where my mom is

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Drinking vanilla tea and listening to meditation music on the family computer on a weekend after a period of doing homework. That is home to me. Also googling things I'm interested in on my cell phone before I go to bed and feeling perfectly safe and comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • My bed and my apple pie... haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • Home? Home is Austin, TX. Even though I've never lived a day there in my life.

But when I visit it just... feels like home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where my parents live... My home in Saudi Arabia.

1|0
    0|0
  • My place and my parents' house.

1|0
    0|0
  • me and my grandma watching discovery channel together while she brushes my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • anywhere where i'm alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being with my parents. I am the only child.

1|0
    0|0