What exactly is the point of life?

What exactly is the point of life to you?

Im sort of drifting on the idea that living is just something we do cause we have been programmed to live for as long as we can. We are born and then we just find a purpose to live for.

why would it be any difference if you die now or die later?(apart from being able to achieve immortality in the future , if it was ever possible )

• There is a point , I will explain why so below
  • There is no point , I will explain why so below

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In the grande scheme of things I don't think there's a point. You lose everything regardless of when you doe and any mark you leave on this planet is temporary since eventually the earth will be gone and humans will be extinct.

I guess we live simply because some people enjoy life, others just have an innate will to survive. Some are just curious about what the new day will bring while others are scared of the unknown nature of death. Maybe some combination of the above.

• then where do i fit in? i dont really have any motivation to live

• why do you live?

• I don't know, I guess will to survive and fear of death

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• The point of our life on earth is to learn how to serve others and God, and thus go prepared to the eternal dwelling to follow.

• My point of life is to never ponder over the point of life. I'll do without unnecessary complications.

• Gains. To acquire aesthetics. Duh?
    💪💪💪💪💪✌
    @polocrew @tony72722

• Acquire aesthetics.. Acquire currency. Be alpha as fck and slay sloots. Disregard everything else.

• I can't think this deeply. Please give me an easier question.

• There is no higher purpose.

• Reproduce (if you want to, but some people gotta do it)
    And
    Have sex for fun.