Have you ever saw a corpse before?

Most Helpful Guy

• I work in operating theatres, so unfortunately yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• At a funeral yes.

What Guys Said 20

• Thank God and thank goodness I haven't seen a corpse or even been to a funeral! 😓😤😌

I have a strong phobia/terror/fear from seeing corpses and death.

Hopefully I don't come across one anytime soon.

• I worked for a company that does biohazard removal for over a year. I've seen plenty of corpses and pieces of corpses.

Some of them were rather grizzly. I won't post descriptions in public. If you want to know more, message me.

• thanks to how fuked up i am, i have seen plenty then immediately regret seeing it even if i know i was about to see one...

• Omg so sorry 😱😭 no 😭😓😓

• @QooLipBite sadly, that's not the worst, but i'm certainly not publicly talking about that, young kids are on here...

• Apart from a funeral and/or nursing home, the only time I ever truly saw a corpse in a disturbing manner was when my family was driving home from the beach one time when I was a kid, and we passed this horrible car accident that must have barely happened a few minutes earlier, and I saw the police and paramedics scrambling to cover the dead. It was a pretty powerful experience that stuck out to me as a kid.

• Yes, a few times.

• Sadly one, She is raped to death that son of bitch is caught by the people later but before police can arrest him He is beaten to death by people, I am sorry for him as its confirmed he do it and that dog deserves death like that.

• I saw a dead body, my grandmother's. Don't know if I'd refer to it as a corpse

• Nope. Not on anything other than the TV

• Yes. It's kind of cool to look at them. Went to the LA County morgue before.

• You mean in person? Because yes. But I've also seen them in movies, TV, books, TV and books.

• Obviously I don't mean on T. V

• You seem to be the only one on GaG who seems to struggle to understand questions

• It's my attism. :(

• no, luckily not!

• yeah at a funeral.

• my grandfather and my great grandmother

• Yes... a close family member's

• No but that'd be pretty cool

• Do pigeons count?

• No cos a corpse refers to the dead body of a person.

• I was 12, unfortunately saw that. A women jumped down on building, and she dead.

• As a medical students I dissected several

• Yeah, I've been to an open casket wake.

• War show's you a lot but you never expect your best friend to be one of them.

• I call bullshit bro. No guys who lost his best friend in country comes out and says it like it's a movie quote on a dating advice forum.

• @tony72722 You're right. After 20+ years of not saying anything and only being able to get that much out when drunk on the holidays, it is the wrong forum to do that. Shit on your life experiences but don't fucking imply mine are less than yours! Maybe if your dad pulled his small cock out a little better the rest of the world wouldn't have to put up with the cum stain you should've been!

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, but inadvertently. I clicked on a link and it sent me to a porn website. I shrugged until I saw that the woman had a sewn head and read the title of the porno... Necrophile.

Yeah... freaked me out. I don't want to see corpses.

• No I have not!

• Meh, I've seen pictures of murdered people but never a corpse in real life.

• Yes, but I have NEVER been to a funeral or have NEVER seen a casket in person

• I haven't...

• Yes, I have at funerals.

• Yeah, been to a couple open casket funerals.

• Yes at my last job it's not really as scary as you would think it is.

• I have on TV. It was a cadaver lab

• Yeah in the summer at a funeral

• Yeah.. A lot of my friends have passed when I was younger, not something I wanted to see.