Any safe ways to bleach down there?

My skin gets really dark when it gets to around my butthole and around my lips and inner thigh, is there a safe way I can bleach it

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Mix some bleach and instant oatmeal (you can use bathroom cleaner if it has bleach in it) in a bowl. Get a trowel.

Now pour the bleach/oatmeal paste into the garbage, and go see a doctor specializing in cosmetic surgery and get it done properly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh... I just accept my dark hair down there! It is what it is! And if my guy can't accept it I guess he ain't getting in!

• This question is not about hair 😩 It's my skin that's dark

• Oh alright thank you ☺️

• I doubt a guy gonna be picking about the shade of a vagina! He lucky he getting any haha! But please be safe with all the aids and herpes now in days get you and your serious partner tested!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do that. I like it

• This is a really good question. I cannot wait to see how this turns out.

What Girls Said 4

• Er no just shave damn

• Shaving has nothing to do with my question. It's not about hair.

• Well you can't really bleach skin unless you want to fuck it up

• Why bleach it? Accept your body as it is. No reason to bleach yourself. There's no way that's good for your skin and health

• Do not tamper with down there especially not bleaching wash with lemon or vinegar diluted in water it will help to lighten up the area.

• Sounds dangerous
    Don't do it