Gagers, do you think squirrels are just the adorableness little creatures 😍😍?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• At my uni we have squirrels running around. The steal your food sometimes but on the flipside I once saw 2 squirrels playing with each other and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen ^^

What Guys Said 8

• Here's a Fun Fact about squirrels:

The reason squirrels are able to climb down a tree trunk head first is that their hind feet are able to rotate so the claws are in back. This gives them traction and keeps them from just sliding down the tree. Cats can't do that because their hind feet don't rotate.

• content://media/external/file/8000

• You poor innocent naive little thing.
    You obviously aren't aware of the Great Massacre of 1876 onwards...

Grey squirrels are nothing but heartless, greedy killers!

• I'm serious.

• Thanks for telling me that, I'll keep away from them

• In 1876 the grey squirrel was brought to the UK. Better adapted to the environment, the grey squirrels killed off the cute and adorable red squirrels.
      Now there are only a few of them left.

And people like you... say grey squirrels are cute but...
      But... you don't...
      ell.h-cdn.co/.../...a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif
      I can't even

• Ever since I saw this clip I think of them a bit differently. https://youtu.be/YTFdjs_QGWc

• Nah dogs are. I have killed squirrels before...

• Great beings.

• You literally should see when my golden retriever saw a squirrel for the first time ^-^

• Did it eat the poor little squirrel? 😫

• He played with him 😂😂😂white thinks everyone is a friend and I am positive if a thief entered the house he will play with him 😂😂😂

• Oh wow 😝😝

• One of the little fuckers bit my finger at the park!
    Lucky I didn't skin it!

What Girls Said 6

• I had a pet squirrel. I rescued him. He was on the side walk with a bloody nose and missing an arm. My guess is he fell out of his tree. Anyways, I scooped him up because he was still a baby. Once he was better, I let him go and he still hands around my house. :)

www.fuzzylop.com/Images/Information/Spring7.jpg

• That's a cute story 😌

• Very true. His name was Merill... weird name right? My stepmom picked it out...

• No they kinda of scary!

• Squirrels are territorial and they attacked my bunny rabbit to steal her food. Not nice. They are cute, though.

• They are very cute. I just hate that they run out in front of my vehicle while driving.

• ya sure they're cute

• They scare me.