Do you think you could survive the hunger games?

The videos explain how the odds are 100% in your favor.

• I would own it!
  • I think so?
  • I have no idea
  • to lazy to watch the videos
  • I would be doomed as hell

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically no. Even with all those things he talks about reducing your odds there's still absolutely no way to account for the sheer luck that someone just happens to turn a corner and find themselves looking at you with your back turned and then you're done.

I'd say small stealthy people have the highest probability of winning. I'm pretty tall and have blond hair that stands out so that means I couldn't pull of the stealth that is needed. Most people think they could kick ass in the things like this or the zombie apocalypse but most couldn't regardless of their fitness level.

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL YA! I WOULD BE LIKE THE APPLE WARRIOR! Everyone would be surprised!

• i watched both video! I found them funny and realistic! I think I would first need to gain strength and speed! I liked this so much!

• Oh I like this man! Never heard of his channel! And yes I thought about surviving the hunger games! haha!

• Coolest videos ever! hahah (: I would totally survive! haha If only I was fast and quick!

What Guys Said 22

• hgforeng.files.wordpress.com/.../..._games_700.jpg

... move to some parts of this world and we can test it out :D

• I pondered this during Battle Royale, kind of depends on what weapon I received but I have confidence in my ingenuity and intelligence.

• Raised in a military family trained by my father, been trained in various weapons from bows, staff, s knives, swords and martial arts for over a decade, incredibly quiet and have full camo gear for forested area's, body build. I think I'll do fine against most people on here.

• hmm..

we'll see.

• I shoot bow on a regular basis, I swing a sword, train martial arts (HEMA is my primary form), have basic survival skills (thanks to the boy scouts) I'm in reasonable shape, running 4 to 6 miles a day 4 or 5 times a week and doing hatha yoga for toning and strength. I make armor as a hobby. I think I stand a chance.

• honestly, I haven't seen it and I'm too lazy to watch the videos, but I'm sure I'd survive

orig01.deviantart.net/.../...71n9_574r-d62ua7i.gif

• everyone here seems to THINK that they would survive but realistically, only one person would survive *wry grin*

• I only got martial arts.

The other tributes probably do too. Then they can use weapons. I'd just hope to find a knife and then run off.
    And if I made it THAT far, I'll just die of starvation or dehydration, got no survival skills at all

• Im not going to watch those videos. I think i would do alright, i am really fricken good at sneaking up on people. So ill be stealth like.

• Oh hell yeah, I'd kick ass!

• 1|0
  • I'm crazy and everybody knows that you don't fuck with a crazy person. I would gouge peoples eyes out and they use their intestines as rope to hang the rest of the tribute.
    HARDCORE!

• I would kill everyone else,
    I'd murder the shit out of everyone else,
    With traps of course,
    Slow and painful traps,
    It'd be the only way I could survive

• YESSSSSSSS MATPAT! Do u watch him too?

• They always seem to form a temporary group of all the strongest people. I'd join that group and try to kill the strongest guys in their sleep and I could handle everybody else.

• Just give me Katniss and we're all set.

• Id kill everyone before we even started the games,
    or poison their food.

• I'd body everybody.

Every. body.

• I'd be the first one to die XD

• No. Because movies always defeat the laws of physics

• I wiuld die a horrible death op. Getting skinned alive is not in my to-do list. Would you op?

• to lazy to watch the videos

• I would do pretty well. I'm fast and can go 3 days with no sleep. By the way the second movie was so awful. I almost left the theatre but it was a short movie.

What Girls Said 17

• See that titan... yep that is Cato and the little dude on the road, the small one... that's me. I would so not make it.

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../abnormal-titan-o.gif

• I've recently come to the conclusion that I'm mediocre at everything I try. So, I would die within about.5 seconds of the games commencing.

• If camping is in the hunger games like CoD I would survive. :P
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• oh fuck yeah, I'll kill the shit our of those bastards

• Winning the Hunger Games is immoral and unethical. I have thought about it and I would step off the platform and blow myself up rather than killing and being killed.

• The first to die

• I don't think I'd make it. I'm too tiny and wimpy, haha.

• Yep, I would seriously kick some ass :D

• Sure, no problem for me, I'm like Xena The Warrior Princess ;)

• too lazy to watch da vid 😂

• As a fan of the channel (s), i've already watched the videos, but yeah, it seems fairly easy... But hey, that's just a theory, a film theory...

• Too unfit and wimpy to survive more than a day in the Hunger Games lol

• let the games begin

• I'd be the first to die probably

• Too lazy to watch.

• I'd be the first, maybe second one out.

• I'd sit there crying, till someone stabbed me.