Are you a slow or quick learner?

Are you a slow or quick learner?

• Slow
  • Quick
  • Somewhere in the middle
  • Varies

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• entirely depends on what it is. video games and all the other important stuff you don't need to know -> quick learner
    stuff I need for university... slow

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 9

• Varies. Generally I'm capable of understanding deep things related to the humanities like philosophy, theology, and literature at a quick pace. But the STEM topics take a bit longer, particularly mathematics. As far as non-academic pursuits go, I suppose I'm fast. I was capable of driving after the first two sessions behind the wheel, though my parents were too paranoid to allow it until I was almost 18.

• Depends on the subject matter. If it's math or logic based context than I'm quicker than most. If it's theory and non application topics than I'm probably slower than most.

• I hate most math :|

• Ah.. what branch? Were you guys taking the ASVAB back then? I went in 2011 and that's what we called it.

• Yeah i tried the Army and the Navy. I meet the physical requirements but failed to meet some of their educational requirements and a few others.

• I'm in the middle, quick at some things, not amazing at other things.

• Varies really.
    Depends on how interested I'm towards the subject of interest.

• 0|1
  • Quick quick quick! :p I'm fast!

• Slow on some things (like flirting), quick on others (association skills).

• Slow when I don't give a shit, quick when I do.

• I pick up things really quickly, whether it's at school, or dance class, anywhere and anything