HOW TO AVOID EATING?

So I usually binge eat... a lot. How do I divert myself from thinking of food?

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice when game I end up going hours without food and not even noticing but when I put the controller down though, hunger hits me quick. Basically find something to completely distract ya self with

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ideally have a couple glasses of water before consuming, you know when you're younger your parents tell you to stop drinking water or whatever beverage so you don't fill yourself up. Well in this case it's good. Try to also eat smaller meals through out the day- eat slower as well. It takes up to 20 minutes to realize you're full.

What Guys Said 4

• Can you explain your urge to binge eat? Is it beyond self control?

• how?

... you don't -_-

• Whenever someone offers you food, turn your head to the right, and then turn your head to the left, repeat

• Stop buying food.

What Girls Said 4

• Not eating at all is not going to help your situation. You have to work towards eating in moderation. Keep yourself busy when you have some downtime and do not need to eat. Watch a movie or a TV show, hang out with friends or family, listen and dance to music, go out for a walk or exercise, etc...

• Restricting will not help binging.
    You'll cave in and binge more and then you'll feel shittier. It's a bad cycle.
    Trust me, I've dealt with the same thing.

• Eat every time you are hungry. If you are worried about getting fat eat carrots and salad and chicken breast. You CANNOT get fat eating 6 cups of carrots a day so eat carrots, lettuce, apples and low calorie foods.

• Drinking lemon water can fight cravings