How much would a green rupee cost in real life?

You can guess or cheat and watch the video. :D

The answer is $13,492,448.75.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how big it is.

• Haha, I'm glad you found my answer amusing :D thanks for mhg

What Guys Said 5

• If one was real, I don't think they'd be as are on the screen. I think they're just shown huge so they're not super difficult to find once it appears.

I'm guessing the value of the rupee depends on its actually size. This means blue ruppies are bigger than green, reds are bigger than blues, etc. Oracle of Ages and Seasons make this especially plausible.

We must especially consider what they are worth to Link. I believe standard ammo typically costs 10-20 rupees, and a Lv2 shield like in OoT often cost 200. How much would things like those cost us in the days those where in common use?

• A green rupee is only worth 1 rupee, it's always been that way since the beginning of the Legend Of Zelda for the NES. And everybody in Hyrule knows that entrusted the fate of the kingdom, their princess and the world in the hands of a small child is the smartest choice possible.

• yes but it's more interesting to hear about how much 1 green rupee would actually cost in real life.

• eh, why do we always have to watch a long stupid video first on your questions? :P

just throwing a number in the room...1.5 million

• Tree fitty

• Never liked how easy it is to get money on Zelda. Tooo much easy, doesn't challenge the player.

What Girls Said 0