Did you see the super moon today?

I was out and my uncle mentioned it to me that the moon was a supermoon I attempted to take the perfect shot but after my failed attempts i gave up. Appartently there was a blood moon in September. Which everyone tried to snap a picture of at midnight and had little luck.
Did you see the super moon today?

1 picture is blood + super moon
2 picture is super moon

I am in Canada and this was in early in the day. Maybe 5 pm ish it was sooo beautiful. It sucks I did not get a pic because of the light.

Most Helpful Guy

• wow thats amazing today? i thought i heard people say there wasa supermoon like a few weeks ago?

• Not from what I heard I think the last one was in the fall. They are beautiful that would make for a nice portrait or painting. It was so much bigger than the standard moon and we saw it rising to the top. It needs to be light to see it however to get a good view.

• Shame it came out again!

Most Helpful Girl

• What?
    I am in Canada, but I can't see it.
    It is cloudy so I cannot see beyond the clouds.
    However, the sky is really red and if you go out, you don't need any lights although it is 10:07 PM.

• You are lucky! 😢

• I am kinda mad I did not have a professional camera! I tried with my phone and it got the worst quality ever. I think they come a few times a year.

What Guys Said 3

• I was in northern Vermont and it was so bright. It was like a replacement for the sun. Amazing. But it wasn't reddish or any other cool color. It was just full and very bright.

• No I did not.

• Where I am, it's just a regular full moon

What Girls Said 1