Do you really think its mere coincidence that Santa is an anagram of Satan?

Do you really think its mere coincidence that Santa is an anagram of Satan?I think not! Just think of this as you sleep tonight!

Most Helpful Girl

• Also, do you think it's a coincidence that Santa wears red and Satan is also red? 😱

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting , someone else said this today about him, I just think the merchants dreamt him up for people to spend more money they don't have since money is the root of all evil

What Girls Said 6

• ih1.redbubble.net/.../flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

What if hell was actually just at the North Pole. What if elves were demons. What if Santa really did deliver presents, but in return he takes your soul.

• Well, both have a lot of red in them, so it's no surprise really.

• um... I don't care for the devil.

• Fascinating 🤔🤔

• Opposite twin brothers

• Cool, I've always wanted a present from Satan.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, it really is a coincidence. It is also a coincidence that God is an anagram of dog.

• Neither are coincidences!

• Lol, I picked that up back when I was in primary (just learnt English) at the time I didn't know what was an anagram xB

• I used an anagram general and there's some interesting ones. LOL

My favorite was casual ants. 😎

• yeah i thought about that for the first time the other day and i thought it was weird

• Satan, saisan, susen, sujan, shatan, sezaeil, ezran and etc... they're all names of Satan

• Yeah pure coincidence I think.

• Satan only loves the ones who worship him... God loves all, even evil people if they ask for "forgiveness"... If up is down, then which way is left?