Definition of being fake?

What would you say makes someone fake? My friend said that someone fake changes themselves and picks people apart to figure out what they can say and what they can't. Someone with multiple versions of themselves. So with one person, they're really nerdy and with another very sporty. Or they're very sweet and innocent with this group of people but when they're with another group, they're very sarcastic and witty.

I personally disagree. Mainly bc she just described me. I show different sides of myself to different people. Does that make me fake?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if that describes fake.. Im kinda the same.. Im a total computer nerd to some people (can do almost anything with a computer)... But im totally sporty with others... ( when i played football, i could hold back a 285lb linebacker, but i didn't look like i could)... And im kinda gangasta... But none of it is fake... I think fake is when u say u can or will do something you know u can't... Like, if somebody robbed u, and u said u would split their head open with a brick if u met them in a dark alley alone... and u had the chance, but u didn't.. That fake

• Lol.. thanks... ^.^ (i even get mho when drunk, u guys must really suck) can't believe i put that out there tho...

What Guys Said 1

• Fake: Being plastic

What Girls Said 2

• A fake person is a person who says one thing, but does the total opposite.

• Fake has all sorts of definitions but let me tell you about my story of a fake friend.

Me and Layla had been friends for almost a year and we were bestfriends. Anyway, on my birthday night we went to red robin and for my bday the staff had me do this one weird thing where i wore a paperhat with balloons and shake salt shakers & Layla snapped a HORRIBLE picture of me. My face just looked horrible, it was just a bad moment. Even my other friend said it was an embarrassing pic. I told her not to upload it but she did. Humilitating, even my friends mom asked why she would upload such a picture. My friend got angry and acted like it was a good pic and said I was being stuck up. Anyway, I ended up cutting her off. She was supposedly my bff but she wanted to humiliate me low key and that's what she did. Now that's a fake friend. She pretended to be my friend but did something an enemy would do.