My rapist texted me, what should I do?

After i finished shower today i open my phone and found 3 text messages from him saying "how are you? I want to say sorry and i hope you forgive me". I haven't open the text yet (saw it on my notifications center). I want to reply this:

"Listen up you spoiled ass little brat. You told me to make a fcking letter saying that after you pay me back my money that i should not contact you again which i think i very stupid. Who wants to keep in contact with someone like you? 23 yro, dk about what he's gonna do with his life, no friends, have mental issues? Anyways, you told me to do that and now you're the one who's sending me messages? This is the third one you sent me since last year. You're a weird ass mofo. Get the hell out of my life."

or should i just say nothing?

• Just say "go fuck yourself"
  • Send him that text
  • Don't reply to his message
  • Other / see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Laughing at "I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me"
    As if rape is an accident or just an average everyday mistake. "I'm sorry" lmao fuck off.
    Send him that message if it would make you feel better, but I would just block him.

• I want to send him that cause i know how it will destroy him. Just the thought of him being depressed and maybe try to kill himself again makes me happy. Sorry if i sound like a psychopath but its just how i feel

• I 100% understand how you feel. I've felt that way about people who have really hurt me and bullies.
      He has really hurt you and I think he deserves to get hurt back by you, send the message.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should report him to the authorities for him not to be able to harm another girl ever again

It is your moral responsibility

And... I am doubting that this is trolling: you were raped and u want money from him?

• I was raped and i had to pay for the abortion. He also owed me $1,500 and the abortion was $2000 so i told him by blackmailing him to give my money back

• Thank you <3

• Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 11

• how about, ignore, report to the police, and file for a RO

• I dont want to report him cause then my name would be on the record. I dont want that.

• If he is your rapist, why isn't he in jail yet? Or did you never report him?

• Never reported him. I dont want people to know what I've been through, especially the police. I got pregnant from him and had an abortion.

• You need to report him. You'll at least help other women by preventing them from being raped by him. Anyway, it's up to you. I agree that the cops are usually pigs, but these things should be reported nonetheless.

• My family aren't just some ordinary family. Peole will talk. I don't want that.

• Look, I know that you, being a Muslim, had it fist fed to you that you are obligated to respect your rapist, but just tell him to fuck off since you're obviously not willing to grow a vagina and report him.

• I suppose you don't have to reply back to his message. But remember - karma can bite people in the ass.

• You know his collar ID now so report him to the cops so they can track him down.

• just ignore him

• Tell the police - if he's contacting you you probably have proof.

• Just block the rapists number

• You don't have to press charges, but you do need to get a restraining order against this psycho.

• he prolly wants to wish u a merry Christmas lol

• Tell the police!

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not sure that sending a nasty message to him will actually make you feel any better. Having written it down here should be enough. In my opinion, the best thing to say is "You hurt me and I don't want to talk to you. Stop contacting me." And then leave it at that.

• REPORT TO THE COP!

• I'd ignore him and call The cops.

• That kind of people gets off by receiving your text as well. Whatever you text him he'd think that it is a good sign because you "react" to his text. I'd just call cops and show those texts and get restraining order

• I dont want to get the police involved

• And why didn't you block his number

• My parents are not ordinary person. People will talk if they know about this. I dont want people to be talming about it. Going to the police will make it easier for everyone to know. The police here are aholes.

I've let go of it. Until today. Now i am pissed and ready to destroy him. He has mental issues and suicidal tendencies so it will be easy to do that.

I did block him but he kept on using different numbers

• Don't reply to his message, and block him.

• Ignore him you cannot win an argument with a crazy person.

• Why don't you report his sorry ass?