Are you proud, comfortable or ashamed of your body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be very ashamed of my body, but then again, I used to be heavily overweight and that was not a beauty ideal that women, or people in general, strived to achieve. Could barely climb stairs, was out of breath quickly.

Now, 10 years later, solidly out of my 'younger' years full of insecurities and doubts related to my appearance, I feel comfortable. Eating clean and working out helped a lot, I am at a healthy BMI since a few years, sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and dance because I like the way my fit body looks and how most clothes look flattering now. Even if I'm bloated after a big dinner, I stand in front of the mirror and think that I'd look cute if I was pregnant, hahaha.

Seriously... accepting yourself, treating your body good with balanced nutrition and enough exercise feels so nice in the long run.
    No matter the size, if you feel healthy, vigorous and fit, you radiate that. It catches you. Love yourself. Love your body. Work towards better health. I did it and have never been happier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Am really proud of what I've been capable of achieving with both it and my mind

What Girls Said 20

• comfortable.. it all chubby n adorable!

• Proud and comfortable ☺️

• Comfortable. There are a few small things I'd like to work on, and a few other things that aren't perfect but I'm okay with that. But for the most part, I'm fit and healthy and I look pretty good, so I'm comfortable and somewhat proud of my body.

• Mehh... 😒

• Eh, it's okay.

• I'm somewhere in the middle.. I am not fat at all but I have some extra that I could lose. :) I'm not really "proud" but I think if I worked out I would be!

• It's between I don't care and I want to change that, that and that.
    The thing is, my problem is not my weigh, it's my "structure" or figure so I can't do a lot to change my body.

• i like it more some days than other days. it works. i shouldn't complain. lol.

• comfortable c:

• I'm ashamed of my body but I'm at least working on it to make it look better for myself and not for others.

• I'm comfortable with my body.

• Proud

Worked hard for it

• I've recently become satisfied and happy with my body :)

• yea proud. but there is room for improvement

• I wouldn't show it to anyone quite yet

• Depends on the day, today i'm comfortable

• I'm am comfortably ashamed and unabashadly accept it as my truth.

• Comfortable. I am petite and wouldn't have it any other way.

• I'm comfortable in my body.

• Ashamed. Filler.

What Guys Said 19

• My body is a work in progress right now I'm comfortable with it but it's not were I want it to be soon though.

• Confortable and happy with the direction it's going. I'll be proud of my progress around February/march

• Both comfortable and ashamed, if that makes sense.
    I'm a fat-ass and I've really accepted that I'm going to be a fat-ass for the foreseeable future, and I'm okay with recognizing that, and don't really have strong feelings about it.
    At the same time I recognize that my body is unhealthy and unattractive, and I'm trying to do something about it.
    Does that make sense lol

• 0|1
  • I love my body
    Proud and comfortable

• My body is a natural bio-chemical/mechanical engineering marvel, as are all of us.

• Evolution is amazing, and however, we are subject to it, we should not fight but work together to achieve new and greater feats, and in the process enjoy what we have collectively accomplished.

• Proud. No, not really. I wish I could do more with it.
    Ashamed. Not at all.
    Comfortable. Seems about right. I do what I can to look OK, so I guess I´m on good terms with myself.

• Am feeling good!

• Comfy but don't eat comfort foods

• Wouldn't say I was diffident but I don't have any insecurities.
    Content if anything.

• Comfortable/ashamed/don't care too much

• Super proud tbh

• I don't get how people can be self-conscious. I'm proud.

• Ashamed. I hate the way I look.

• I am actually somewhere in between. Im learing to accept my self the way I am.

• ashamed for sure

• Comfortable atm.

• Totally shamed... its furry like a beast

• I have a small penis, so I have up on trying to look good. I hate my body.