Do you say "Holiday Spirit" or Christmas Spirit"?

What do you say?
Do you say

• Christmas!
  • Holiday!

Most Helpful Guy

• Holiday Spirit, because I'm an Atheist ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it when people shy away from uttering the word Christmas in an attempt to be politically correct and keep the holiday secular...

It is a Christian holiday, just accept it, and move on. No need to secularise it by saying 'season's greetings' or 'holiday spirit.'

And I say this as an atheist, that celebrates Christmas and festivals of other faiths in her own way...

• "I find it appalling when people say it's politically incorrect to talk about Christmas, you've got to talk about 'The Holiday Season'. Christmas was a time of family warmth and love. There was a feeling of forgiveness, acceptance. And I do believe in Father Christmas."--Greg Lake´╗┐

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXCEdrnaFlY

What Guys Said 7

• Either Christmas or Holy Day work for me.

• I say "Spirit in the bottle"

• It's Merry Fucking Christmas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0C7ii9a8s

• I say sprite soda.

• I say Christmas spirit, because the holiday is called Christmas and i'm not a P-werd :P

I also dont go around demanding other people around the world make their freaking Holidays and celebrations secular to include my ass.

• Holiday cheer, and Christmas spirit.

• Atheists are wankers and shouldn't be celebrating a religious holiday. Atheists are hypocrites and can go and fuck themselves. Happy Christmas you cunts.

• Merry Christmas to you too pussy who is to scared to say it without anonymous. ALSO who da fuck says "wankers?" LOL

• Who "da fuck" says "wankers"? Someone in Britain.

What Girls Said 3

• i can feel it!

• Why is this such a big deal I don't understand why people have such a debate over happy holidays and merry Christmas

• I say either or. But after Christmas, I'll say holiday spirit for obvious reasons.