When you eat chips do you eat them from the bag/can or you put them into a plate?

I always eat 'em from da bag or can if they r Pringles...

I don't understand people who put them on a plate... it's pretty lame... y u need a plate when u can eat 'em from there... huh?

• bag/can...
    85% (11)84% (16)84% (27)Vote
  • plate...
    15% (2)16% (3)16% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I do put them on a plate when it's not only me who's gonna devour them *lol* like when friends come over for a movie marathon, etc. It's makes it more fun. But my friends are chips monsters so I kinda don't get a fair share haha.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On a plate most at the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • y?

• Show All
    • eh it's not a strong smell...

u earned MHO... hope u won't get offended but i consider weirdos those who put it in a plate when they r all alone...

• thanks for the MHG, and yes I like being weird so that's totally fine with me but I prefer nerdy ^^

What Girls Said 5

• Ugh no one has time to take a bag out of the cabinet, pull out a bowl, pour it in... that's too much work! I just pull the bag/can out and dig right it!

0|1
    0|0
  • From the bag of course 😋 Don't see any reason to put them on a plate xD

0|1
    0|0
  • From the bag nobody got time to pull a plate!

0|1
    0|0
  • Out of a bag of course

0|1
    0|0
  • I have the will power to only have a handful then put the rest away. Mostly just from the bag.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I agree, bags and cans have their purpose, I never put chips on the plate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Putting them on a plate makes sense only if you're eating it with like 3 or more people.

0|1
    0|0
    • correct... but some people do it anyway...

• I always eat them out of the bag.

0|1
    0|0
  • who tf eats It from a plate

0|1
    0|0
  • When I eat chips, I usually keep them in the baskets that they're mostly sold in:

ashevillemunchies.com/.../fries.png

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean crisps then...

• I like using a plate. I have big hands, and don't like chip powder on my knuckles.

0|0
    0|0