What do you think about Middle East? You think, are muslim people guilty?

You think, are muslim people guilty? I think muslim people are not in the case.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• No, the innocent are never guilty because of a few others.

What Guys Said 5

• I mean, I wouldn't say Muslims are guilty of anything but, I dislike religion as a whole and all 3 Abrahamic religions do have either a present or a history of extreme violence. But I know how Muslims are due to the fact that I was born in a Muslim country and both my parents are religious Muslims that still accept me for being an Atheist, sleeping around, drinking... etc. The only thing they dislike about me is when I criticize their religion, which is understandable. No-one likes to hear their religion criticized for the most part.

• Muslim people are cool. I'd never go to Some of the Middle Eastern countries in a million years due to worries about safety. I really want to visit Dubai tho!

• I just hope and pray our Middle Eastern friends don't think all Americans are dumbass warmongering Bush-republicans. No way

• What is there to think about? They are fellow human beings.

• I am middle eastern and muslim but guilty of what? 😂😂😂

• I dont believe that all Muslim people are guilty or that they are all bad but weather they participate in jejad or not they condone the radical terrorist actions and will never betray those that will murder anyone they consider infidel.