Is a drunk girl a turn off?

I am not talking about drunk to the point of passing out but definitely tipsie.
I know that for me waisted guys are a turn off but it s pretty egoiste of me since I drink a lot during parties.

Most Helpful Guy

• As many have said, tipsy is one thing and drunk to passing out is another. If they are tipsy enough to drop some inhibitions and speak their minds, they are usually much more fun than when sober or totally drunk.

And cannot pass up noting that for a lot of guys, they will see the opportunity for sex increase greatly. Now comes the question of when tipsy is too tipsy and qualifies as drunk when rape is being considered.

• that is a very good point.
      actually I usually drink to let my guards down more and flirt more freely.
      so it is in the girls' intention to drink for intimacy.
      of course not always but surely most of the time in my opinion.

• Exactly what I had in mind, ** insert lecherous laugh her **

• lol hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I think mature guys find really wasted girls annoying, as well as girls find guys that are super drunk unattractive. I think it depends on the person and situation though, being tipsy is one thing and being completely wasted another. Sometimes I think people who drink a little are their best versions of themselves, others are the opposite :P

What Guys Said 43

• for 2 reasons i avoid drunk girls
    1. you have to question whether or not any interest is genuine or just a result of the booze
    2. if things were to lead to sex as most people know sex with a drunk person is essentially considered rape if the person were to press charges, since being drunk makes a person unable to consent... for that reason it sort of makes any sex very risky

but i don't mind flirting with them and i don't find a girl being drunk alone a turn off.

• Turn off + I dont want SHIT to do with any DRUNK BITCH in America... just asking for a "case" to come your way LOL

• It depends how drunk they are. I think It's a turnoff when they're sloppy drunk, start drama, or start getting emotional and weepy over stupid stuff.

If they're just having fun and have a little buzz going it doesn't bother me.

• Nah they are fun lol. Girls always have these feminine filters on and as soon as they get a couple drink in them all of a sudden they are like one of the guys. Been driving for uber during winter break.. so funny driving around these drunk chicks. Had a group come in my car and asked me to rate one of their friends tits lol.

• lol that sounds fun hahaha xD
      yea I ve seen this happen lol.
      my friends went skinny dipping in the hotel's pool at 7am once xD
      thanks god I wasn t that wasted haha

• @Red_Arrow my friends went naked. but in the pool and around it there were people I didn t know.

• Oh. You had said there was a man looking not a crowd. lol Oh well, you enjoyed the show. :-)

• It's a major turn off for me. Like instant deal breaker kind of turn off. I had an alcoholic girlfriend for years and it's not going to happen again. I don't mind too much if she drinks, as long as it's fully under control.

• I just really got drunk once, when I first started drinking. But I usually just het tipsie usually.
      I am not alcoholic at all, only drink when I go party.

• Yea I know someone can just get drunk on rare occasions. I feel like maybe I should give someone a chance and see what they are all about, but after what I went through it's not easy. It's just a big red flag.

I drink also. But I never drank with my ex. I felt like it was encouraging her. So I only drank by myself when she was gone.

• Yes of course, I understand.

• Do onto others as you would want done onto you. "I know that for me wasted guys are a turn off." Therefore, for most guys, wasted girls are a turn off

• For me it but that's mostly because I don't go to parties and thus don't associate with drunk people.

• Tipsy is fine, even drunk is fine so long as it's not all the time.

• Tipsy is fine with me, but drunk is a huge turn off.

• Not really. I mean to the point she is drunk and blacked out yeah. But if she has just had a little too much it's not that bad.

• If she gets drunk one time, no problem - it's funny :D
    But a girl with a drinking problem is as much a turn off as a guy with a drinking problem :-(
    We want our loved ones to be capable of loving us, not to run around drunk...

• For me it's a turn off: I'll even discretely leave the party when the girls get tipsy.

• as long as she can walk and talk it's fine.

if I have to hold your hair while you are vomiting it's a turn off, yes :P

• It's turn on if you are hot

• Its is and it isn't.

• to be or not to be
      that is the question xD

• It can be hot, cute, annoying, disturbing and confusing all at the same time.

• I'd rather talk to a sober one

• i like drunk girls.

more fun, open, and talkative... plus they get turned on and we both end up having the same sex drive/

• Tipsy is not a Problem but when girls are really drunk to the point of vomiting and call their friends name to help them yeah its a turn off.

• Hmm I don't drink so for me yes.

• Not even remotely. Tipsy allows her defenses to come down and allows her true self to be revealed.

• I don't drink a lot so I would probably be your buddy nearby wondering if you are going to drink till you pass out, or not so yeah. :P.

• I won't date a girl who drinks actually 😕 but she can be my friend 😛

• Yes. Drunk girls are a no-go. If they like me I can't tell if it's the booze talking or themselves.

• A little tipsy can be super cute.
    But if I need to hold you to stop ya falling over. Fuck that.

• Yeah kinda, but I know I'm not exactly Brad Pitt when I'm drunk so I dont really judge on that.

• Drunken women tend to cause me trauma and everyone else drama, I keep well away from these women at parties, they're nothing more than heathens that ruin my enjoyment of the evening/night/morning.

• Definitely a turn off.

• Drunk now?

• lol no :p

• Drunk like the next day you won't remember a thing?

• no not like that. it only happened to me once. then I learned my limits.

• does not matter to me. by the way it is actually turn on. i like little bit silly girls.

• No drunk girls are a complete turn on

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 5

• As long as your not crazy falling down. I just wouldn't let people see me and pretend like I am drinking water!

• Not to most guys, I don't think so.

• For some, it is. Others, no.

• I dont care about it lol they look cute hahaha

• No drinking isn't cute but who the hell cares? Don't stop doing things you enjoy because boys don't like it.