Do you guys want to rant about something?

Just comment anything you want to rant about. It feels like a GREAT day for it.

I'll give my rant. Don't read on if you don't wanna be grossed out. I was just sick with the flu the other fricking night. Throwing up everything I had ate. Even when there was nothing left in my stomach and then I just bought a brand new pair of Victoria Secret undies and I crapped myself at least 5 times because my bedroom is the farthest from the bathroom. I didn't sleep all night. I didn't eat for 2 days! I just hate being sick and on Christmas EVE!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single AHHHHH!!! I dont want to be single anymore... Darn it!!!
    38.media.tumblr.com/...m0q1bwqvIs1rqnbfjo1_250.gif

HA HA!!!

• Gosh I thing my heads starting to hurt, lol ;)

• Go ahead...

• I knew who was going to win from the beginning and it bugs the SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT out of me that I was right. Those who are at the top are always those who have the most xper points and they are coincidentally the ones who won. Its easy to always get voted on when your comment is always being read.

What Guys Said 5

• I want everyone to fucking know how fucking sick I am of my sister using things of mine. She's irritating in other ways but omg she loves to use my toothbrushes and leaves the toothpaste caps in the trash can she uses MY earbuds and gets earwax in them she uses MY bathroom and doesn't flush the toilet and leaves clothes lying all over it she takes from my room as she pleases she cries to my mom when she's not allowed to steal my technology and OMG every day she makes me wanna kill her

• Preach it! Omg! I hate that too. Stupid brat thinks she can touch my stuff..

• haha ok XD

• @Bea123 Alright seems legit commence crying

• When your girl doesn't drive and you care about her but are suck of driving to go get her

• i go sun chair talk two fish on the roof.

• I'd rather not.

• Jet fuels can't melt steel beams!

What Girls Said 3

• My stomach is bloated! I am on the rag and everyone is out! i am in my house by myself! lol

• hmm well its snowing here and we went to seattle and i have a bump on my tongue :P and someone is pretending to be me on snapchat
    so there's my rant LOL

• I want to rant about the lack of good tv this Christmas!