How long do you wear the same bra/ underwear before you wash it again?

Question for guys and girls.

Like same bra or underwear everyday.

Mine... Bra: 4 days
Underwear: 1 day

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it depends a bit on my activity. I think it's silly when people have these strict rules to wear pieces of clothing for a certain amount of time and wash them again although they're still pretty clean, simply because the rule says so. That's like those people who throw away a pack of milk simply because the date on the carton has expired although the milk still tastes perfectly fine.
    So, I don't have any fix rule for this. I usually wear my underwear for 1-2 days. If I stay at home for the whole day and just sit on the couch and watch movies or read books, I don't sweat (especially now in the winter). So I really don't see a reasonable reason to not wear my underwear for another day. If, on the other hand, I go outside on any given day, I usually throw my underwear in the laundry that evening. One of the reasons for this is that I do 95% of my movement outside (going shopping, meeting friends, going to visit my parents, going to the train station etc.) by bike. This means that I usually also sweat a bit when I'm outside and so I have to change my underwear.
    I generally tend to be economical with all my clothing for two reasons: one, the environment is important to me and I want to protect it. This means that I try not to do laundry too often. Two, I'm a poor college student and don't own a lot of clothes/underwear. Unfortunately, clothes are quite expensive in my country. For example one underwear (boxer shorts) cost 15 bucks. Of course I could save up a bit and then buy a whole stack of them but frankly, it's just a very tempting products to buy. I'd rather take my girlfriend out for dinner ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Why would girls need to change their underwear everyday unless...
    images.rapgenius.com/...ff996ef18e0.600x338x55.gif

• I WOULD change my underwear every day but sadly the laundry is slow! So it's like every 2-4 days!

• I'm the same as you ;) ahaha nah. I was change my underwear every day aha

• I've been wearing the same underwear for god knows how many years now but i dont wear a bra.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm actually really picky about stuff like this and I can't wear the same shorts or top or bra or anything for more than one day. I don't mind washing and drying them daily so its fine. So the fact that some people in here may wear their underwear more than once horrifies me.. I sometimes go through 2 panties a day.

• Bra, 3 days ish. I have a lot though so the bra i pick depends on my mood lol
    Underwear, ill get through 2 a day

• Underwear gets changed daily. Bras work for about a week or so.

• I wear a pair of underwear once then not again until I wash it. As for bras, I don't wash them until I have a really sweaty day or they get messy somehow. I don't want to ruin my fancy bras in the wash!

• I wear the same bra everyday for like a week or two and then I change underwear every day.