Why are people picking on Donald Trump?

Trump seems to be getting singled out, among all the Republican presidential candidates, and hated for his rhetoric. I guess it's because people don't pay attention to the fact that the other Republican candidates agree with 99% of his policies? Trump gets shit for wanting to ban muslims in the US, while Ted Cruz actually introduced a bill in the senate to do it. No piling on on Ted Cruz?

And you name a Trump policy, the other Republicans will not disagree with it. All the criticism from other Republicans that Trump has received boils down to 'his tone is bad' - but they agree with his policies.

So "tone" is all that matters?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I'd vote for him provided he gave me a small loan of a million dollars.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I like Trump and want to vote for him. I don't care what anyone else says.

• That tends to happen to idiots.

What Guys Said 6

• Because he's an outsider.. And he's in the lead... They have been trying to knock him down sonce he started.. and he only wants a temporary ban on muslim immigration... Tone is important, but i think its the other politics tone that really needs to change... Trump just says it like it is, like any other person that isn't in politics.. He has my vote... Mayb ben carson too

• Its because he's the front runner

• Well, completely ignoring the policies and whether they are good or bad... Trump is not the kind of person I'd want to be dealing with other world leaders. He is offensive and obnoxious, and would probably irritate and anger those he has to negotiate with, which wouldn't bode well for the nation in the long run.

• He's not saying anything that hasn't been said before, he just says it stupidly.
    Also, Trump agrees with a government run health care system, but I guess that's whatever.

• Perhaps it's because he's picking on every minority group in sight?

• 0|1
    • Didn't you read the whole question? Those Trump polices are shared by many to all Republican candidates. Why is only Trump attacked?