Do you ever just dream of perfect scenarios?

Is so, feel free to share some...

Most Helpful Guy

• My dream life: being married to an extremely beautiful yet traditional wife with blonde hair, the ability to belly dance, and a huge libido, and having two perfect little daughters named Monica Basil and Jennie Marie. Living in a modest though comfortable house in Santa Cruz or Half Moon Bay, my two younger siblings and parents also living close by so we're all a big happy family. Me having a career as either a high school teacher, Orthodox priest, naval officer, or writer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhhhh yes! Cuddling under the blankets, drinking hot chocolate together! Reading together... Just being sweet!

What Guys Said 4

• I dreamnt I went out on a few dates with a girl and we got on really well. We made out and had sex on third date. She was reallyyyyyy hot.
    Then she changed our thing on Facebook to in a relationship. It got loads of likes and all my friends were egging me on. It was so upbringing and pleasant. Then I woke up.. I was sad because none of this has ever happened. 😭😭😔

• Indeed I do

• hell yeah! i am a day dreamer. I dream of as perfect scenario as possible for me. XD

• Same! Dreaming is basically all I ever do. Plop on the couch with a bag of chips and dream of perfect scenarios.

• hmm.. i don't even need chips, just some silence. But i would try with chips today.. hmm. :P

• All the time.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah! A cute British guy with a leather jacket see me in a cafe! I see him a couple time at starbucks! And than one day... he push me against the wall and we kiss! And it stars to snow! haha

• Of course. They vary, though... like where I'd like to be or what I'd like to be doing at certain times.

• That's actually one of the ways I get myself to go to bed when I'm having trouble.
    But I'd rather not share those. :)

• Yes all the time