Would it be cute or weird to say this?

Like say I'm with my girlfriend and she gets cold and says "i need a blanket" then i say "I'll be your blanket" and hug her.

Whether people think it's weird or not, i still think it's cute :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's really adorkable but that's just me ^-^

What Girls Said 8

• NO! That's so cute! Awe! I'd completely melt in you arms. Your girls is a lucky girl.

• That's weirdly adorable. I'd find it endearing. :)

• Minus the words.

I mean, if she likes you enough, you could probably name random cuts of pork and it would still be fine. (Did you know that pork butt IS NOT THE BUTT OF THE PIG?)

But, yeah, no.

Rule #1 for boys:
    Do things.

Don't "announce" them first. Because that's sort of like asking for approval (in girl world), and that's not hot.

In the same way that ending your sentences with a rising tone is not hot, unless you are actually asking a question. Don't do it.

• Very cute, but I agree with the other girls, I need that blanket XD

• Its cute but then afterwards you should get her a blanket haha

• It would be weird. Better give her a real blanket.

• That's very cute! But seriously I want my blanket xD

• Cute but if a blanket is available it's advisable to grab a blanket to share after that.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the girls personality. Some girls love affection and some only like it very sparsely. Besides that I think how you say it and the energy behind how you say it would matter a lot. Communication is a lot more complex than just the words said. Their reaction would also depend on their mood. If they're very cold they may want the blanket. If she wants affection too you could give her both.

• Cute and creepy at the same time. Just skip the words and hug her :)

• No you dont hug you get her a blanket then you hug extra warm because she cold