Is it odd that I'm 19 and still don't have a boyfriend yet?

I don't know if it's the way I look or something but I've never have had a boyfriend. But the weird thing is that there are a few guys that I found out had a crush on me. But they never approached me. I would just catch them looking at me or I would hear their friends teasing them when I passed by. Why could Be the reason they didn't approach me? I'm actually very shy and a nice person lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like my wife. And nearly the same for me at 18.

• Was your wife shy too? 😨

• So are you guys friends now? 😨

• Warm feelings but superficial, as is to be expected from people meeting each other only when their paths happen to cross. I didn't meet her one to one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not odd at all. In high school I hung out with the shy quite kids cause I was shy and quite and none of us had boyfriends. Now about 90% of us are married while the popular girls who always had boyfriends are mostly all single.

• I hope that's my case too 😂

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you are really pretty and they dont think they have a chance?

• I don't even know tbh 😂 I don't consider myself pretty maybe I just have low self esteem lol

• That i normal for teenagers. Without seeing you though no way to say. I am sure it will happen for you :)

• Thank you I appreciate it 😄

• Oh thank God there's more of us

• Makes me feel better thank you 😂😂

What Girls Said 2

• No it's not weird. I was 21 till I found my first boyfriend. It will happen at the right time. Guys are shy too and it's difficult because they are afraid of rejection.

• No, it's not odd. I didn't have a boyfriend when I was 19.
    Maybe they assume you're not interested in them or that you already have a boyfriend.

• Yeah you're probably right. Most of the time I look serious or look like I don't pay attention to anyone but I actually do 😂 lol

• I should shouldn't I lol

• Lol

Yes, you should!