How to keep weed smell from leaving my room?

When my dad's not at home I can smoke weed in my room without any worries. However, he's not leaving for another 9 days. I've got stash and my friends are all busy celebrating 2nd Christmas day. So I want to smoke some tomorrow, but if I get caught I will be in a hell lot of trouble. My brother smokes when my dad's at home from time to time, he always manages to get it right. I've done it one time but I took hit after hit to end my joint as soon as possible.

Besides the obvious, towel in front of door, on top of door, smoke out the window, what else is there? Any tricks? I don't have a fan. I can fix some candles if necessary. I also have some of those scented sticks. The wooden ones with stuff over it you have to burn. How do I keep the scent from leaving my room?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say i want to make a walk because i am sick if sitting home. Then go smoke my spliff and come back. Not sure if your dad will recognize that you're high but maybe he will know. So the other Option is go to the bathroom when it has a window and hit the joint at the window. Because bathrooms are usally smaller the smell will diasapear faster as in you room. Just keep the window open.

• He doesn't know when I'm high but he sure will be suspicious when I take a walk without a reason. I can walk my dog ofcourse but I don't want to rush into things. I don't want to have a dog pulling me while I try to enjoy my joint. It also takes like 10 minutes to walk him and I used to smoke that fast but now it gets me more tired and I have to take longer

• Do want you like to do everyone has to make bis own expirience. When you smoke try at least some good stuff like Northern Lights, el Nino red lebanese. Have fun!

• I'm aware of the good stuff, thanks man^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Take an empty toiletpaper roll and stuff one end with dryer sheets. Blow all of the smoke into it next to an open window. My dorm room was right across from my RA and she had no idea I was smoking in my room for 2 years lol

What Guys Said 5

• Take an empty cardboard tube like from a roll of paper towels or an empty tube of wrapping paper, stuff it with two or three dryer sheets, and exhale all your smile through that tube of dryer sheets. Also use some Lysol or febreeze

• I'm not saying it's ok to do, I think there are more productive things to do in life. But if you have to then buy a dry herb vape pen. Peace

• I don't really like vaping. I know there are better productive ways to live my life but why would I if I can just sit back and enjoy it as well

• Take a toilet paper roll or paper towel roll. The cardboard part only wrap a

• sorry I hit send by accident take a paper towel roll or toilet paper roll only the cardboard insert rapid dryer sheet around one end and tape it so one end has the dryer sheet flat against the holes on one end then stuff like 5 or 6 more dryer sheets loosely so the smoke can escape in the paper towel roll then when you exhale the smoke will still come out but it will come out smelling like dryer sheets

• Hmmm ask a friend for some. Or buy them. You can get a box for 1$probably. Where r u from?

• The netherlands. But I'm too lazy to get some and I think the stores are closed tomorrow

• U can't... If ur smoking on the house-it will smell for hours... Mayb he doesn't recognize it or something... Make a spot outside to smoke, like in the woods or something.. Blowing out the window will help...

• He knows the smell. As said going out isn't an option

• Why don't you just ask your as

• as? If you mean my brother, he doesn't want me to smoke at home as hypocrite as it is. But my dad knows about him smoking weed and he doesn't know I do too so he's afraid he'll blame him

• Well then it's better that he tell you how he does it so you don't @full caught so he doesn't get in shit

• Yea but he's all protective brother and all, doesn't help me with this shit

What Girls Said 1

• You could always, I don't know, not do it?

• If I was planning on not doing it I wouldn't have made the effort to ask this question. If you don't have anything useful to say, just keep quiet.

• Do it outside.

• That's already been said and not really an option.