Do you prefer a nice winter with much snow or a sunny summer day?

• Winter
  • Summer

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter is great as a season but if I had to pick it's definitely summer for me.

Long days, warm weather, possibility of going out and anywhere you want, whereas winter is kinda depressive when it's too long with those super short days and grey skies. :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer warm weather a lot more. Mostly all my memories of child hood consist of warm weather - I think because my brain blacks out negative memories which mostly take place in the winter time.

• Winter, anytime. I love being cold and warming up under two blankets. I love cuddling up with someone or something. I don't like being sweaty and having to wear shorts and stuff. I prefer a cozy sweater over a shirt that's showing off those horible tan lines and greasy skin. I love snow. Wish I'd seen it this Christmas.

• I can't take the heat of summer so winter it is.

• I crave wamth!!

• Bring on the warm summer temps!

• Winter and snow any day :)

What Guys Said 3

• Winter with much snow even for a day at the beach :D I can't take heat but cold I wallow in like a Snow Leopard :D

• Man it was sunny today >:I Snow is extreamly rare here in South Texas so I'd take a blizzard over 80 degree weather

• Both are nice but I like summer