If there was someone your partner hooked up with prior to getting in a relationship with you, would you still care if they remained friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on several factors:
    - How intimate is this friendship? Are they still BFFs or is it more of a let's-be-buddies-and-let's-be-friendly-to-each-other type of relationship?
    - How close do they live together? Does her ex-boyfriend live next door or does he live on a different continent? For example in the case of my girlfriend, she moved to my country to be with me. All her ex-boyfriends live on the other side of the planet and will probably never see her again in person.
    - What kind of guy was he? Was he the type of charming, funny and aggressive chick-hunter that would actually try to fuck my girlfriend one last time no matter what or is he more like the shy and reclusive nerd who feels intimidated by his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend (me)?
    - Is he serious competition? Is he a fashion model with abs and a beautiful face who also happens to have a PhD lots of money and is generally a very funny and fun person to be around or is he more like the overweight guy next door with freckles and an intense love for model railroads?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my boyfriend remained friends with a previous hookup of his, I wouldn't mind much with just that. Them hanging out together, especially one on one though, would be a whole 'nother story.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't like it. Would you if it were reversed?

• of course id dump her.

• Yep. If she put her foot down and chose her 'buddy' over her boyfriend then that's all I'd need to know.

• no no no... what if she feels horny in his presence? f**king her right away is lyk f**king my ass too. NO WAY

What Girls Said 1

• It would bother me. My boyfriend isn't going to be hanging around someone he's slept with.