What are some of your favorite scary movies that you like to watch and are there any scary movies that are coming soon that you would like to see 👻?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like the classic scary movies like Friday the 13th, nightmare on elm street, Halloween. one i really like that i don't think most people do is the old puppet master movies. one i want to see is Krampus

Most Helpful Girl

• OMFG I am a movie freak! I loved The Visit! The Gallows! The Exorcist! Texas Chainsaw Massacre! The Conjuring! Mama! The Woman In Black! Cooties! The Purge 1 and 2!

I could go on and on but... I won't.

Horror movies coming out I wanna see... Krampus! The Forest! Lights Out! The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist! The Purge 3!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The ring is terrifying to me
    The babadook creeped me out
    Mama was genuinely terrifying for me since they show the monster without cutting away
    It follows was lowkey creepy as hell
    Horror movies that are shot on a handheld camera are scary to me (paranormal activity, blaire witch project, vhs,)