Do any of these things make a girl less attractive?

(I do all these things so...)

*When a girl goes on and on about something she enjoys
*When a girl is super nerdy (smart)
*When a girl watches and loves ANIME
*When a girl plays video games
*If a girl likes to wear comfy clothes once in a while
*When a girl isn't shy about eating
*When a girl is sacastic
*When a girl is SUPER funny or weird
*When a girl is super polite

(I get judged for all these things...)

Most Helpful Guy

• How long are you going to worry about what others say? It's your life. You're here but because of them. Life is short and you have to make out the best of it. They have no reason to judge you in any way.

And no, none of these make you less attractive.

• Hmm... that's a good way to think about it. Thank you! :)

• You're welcome. And you should get along with thise people who accept you for who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I doubt it.

What Guys Said 9

• Not at all. It's just that people in your age group are too immature, and judge each other on really trivial matters.

• I agree, that seems to be the case with many people these days, especially our common youth.

• Ugh of course not!

I seriously LOVE all of these things. Don't worry about the haters. They is just jealous that you are so amazing! ;)

• Those are traits I look for in a girlfriend. Especially the video game part.

• All of these things r quite attractive :D I wouldn't mind if my girl wore sweatpants all the time! Same thing I do! Lol but don't expect me to get anime references

• Nope more attractive

• None of them do. 14 is probably the worst time for this.

• I find these to be all perfectly fine qualities, if not likable.

• I love geek girls (well older ones at least).

• You would make an awesome girlfriend, I wouldn't worry what other people would say.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah! Sounds like most girls! Just be postivity and be as funny as you can be... people will flock to you! haha

• If that makes a girl unattractive, then we're both screwed, because I do nearly all the things on that list too. :P

• I do all of this to 😀Thu I don't care if any more finds it unattractive. I like the way I am and I should to 😉