GAGers feeling sleepy now... I wonder what kind of DREAM would you have tonight, if you could choose?

lol I am so sleepy XD

• Regular pleasant dream (say about fairies XD)
  • Bad dream (bloodsucking snakes, bone eating witches lol/ someone dying dream/ taking a test naked dream)
  • Wet dream (but with the downside that the sheets would be wet the next morning and mom would for sure notice)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• why would anyone want something other than C?

I'll find an excuse for it (not that she would care)

• ok fair enough

maybe because they are tired and dont want sex tonight, even if only in a dream...

What Guys Said 18

• i never really dream, ever.

And yes, i am aware it's a sign of mental damage, so don't bother saying it :P

• Ft his is only the funny dream. I will list my sensual/ wet dream later.

I would be a miserably hilarious replica of Deadpool from MCM, going fishing and whacking random people across the face with my worm cans. I would then throw fish at the cops and wait for the tanks to roll in. After they finish blasting me or run out of firepower, I would go in and slice through the tank roofs. I would next carry out a dead body from the tank and set off for the distant shoreline where random cross of clown and shark would be waiting.

• I want an epic dream, like the kind I had in my early twenties.

I will probably just have a dream about writing another IEP or NOTAP.

• I am sleepy too - Wouldn't mind a pleasant dream

• It's 2 am I just got back to my hotel room from the club.

I'm hoping to dream of @MissNowhere

• i would prefer to have a wet dream among the choices and mom noticing the wet sheet in the morning is itself a bad dream... i just hope it is included in my dream. :D

• Good idea, I am going to go to bed and think about a forest with pleasant fairy people, they will immerse me in their culture, I will eat of their fruits.

• it doesn't matter... can almost never remember my dreams.

but if I can it would be A or C (mom wouldn't be a problem :P )

• I wanna sleep with visions of happy families dancing in my head.

• well... though my sheets are clean.. I prefer wet dreams lol
    Some pre cum is likely to get on my sheets.. but it could be worse ;)

• is it possible to not sleep at all but then kind of sleep and feel refreshed in the morning but not have a single dream? thats me lately

• Better burn those sheets. Mom will neeever see them !!! muhahaha

• I will be waiting for @ElissaDido in my dreams we meet in dreams 😊 😜

• OMG LUCID DREAM PRETTY PLEASSEEEEE

• wet dream.

• All dreams will be nice because haven't dream in long time

• Id have bone sucking witches ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• I haven't had a dream in quite a while. Several years to be honest..

• oh. the trick is to wake up on the middle of the night and fall asleep again. ur lighter sleep will allow u to remember dreams more easily

at least that's how it has happened for me lately

• Well it's not as if I get dreams and can't remember a big part of them. It's that I can't remember having dreams to begin with.

What Girls Said 12

• I never have a normal dream. One dream I had this other night was about an anime boyfriend and girlfriend. Having to go to this gf's crazy reckneck uncles house. having to help him fix this lake. The dude had killed all the first because for some reason he poured a lot of soy sauce into the lake. So then the lake dried up. So they had to go help him fix it. Then at some points i did get kinky with the boyfriend girlfriend. Still for me crazy things like that is normal. :D

Also I rather dream about my boyfriend. ^^

• I am a freak so I normal have dream where i am running away and I get shot or killed!

• I would want a happy dream! And preferably one with no food in it. 5 meals in a 6 hour span is not fun -_-

• wow

Christmas banquet?

• I see

well I guess this tells me you are a very kind and considerate person. you could have refused by saying you had already eaten, but chose not to, in order to spare everyone else's feelings.

• Haha yeah. I find it very hard to say no, especially when it comes to family meals like that. Because they're so proud of what they made and I always attempt to eat at least a little bit of it so I can tell them how well they did.

• Wet dream! Don't even care about mom noticing, I am a badass!! xD
    Besides, I really want to dream about this guy again, last time I did we kissed... I want more ahahah

• All I really want right now is to be in my boyfriend's arms. Not just in a dream...

• As long as it's not dead people like most of my dreams lately , I'm happy lol

• I'll take the regular dream, though C wouldn't be a problem since my mom isn't around, haha.

• I'm feeling sleepy too. Tonight I'll go with a pleasant dream, it's been a long time since I don't have this kind of dreams. So, it would feel good.

• I want to dream about rainbows and unicorns.

• I would settle for 8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep with no dreams.

• A. Lol. C would be too embrassing.

• A normal dream would be fine. Maybe one where I am being attacked by a hamburger or something.

• lol how refreshing

thought u'd be the one to do the attacking though :)