What do you think makes you a good person?

I am just wondering what it is? Can you name them all? That make you a good person or a person with a big heart.

0|1
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to do the right thing to the best of my ability, and I'm loyal.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOYAL is the best thing you can ever be. Good for you a lot of people have forgot about that. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes a good person is a person who doesn't care what you look like or act, they'll love you for who you are. A person who never gives you any disrespect. A person who sees something special in you that others barely see. A person who cares about you. A person who tries to be there for you through the ups and downs. A person who is honest with you because they hate to lie to you. A person who makes you want to be better person. A person who brings you up instead of bringing you down. That's totally the meaning of a good person to me..😌😌😌❤❤❤

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not a good person anymore, and i'm somewhat relieved. Back then when i used to help people out and be politically correct and kind all the time, i used to feel miserable. Don't get me wrong, i still feel miserable, only this time i'm not haunted with thoughts such as "I'm a good person, all i want is some love and attention. Why am I so sad, i deserve to be happy just as anyone :( ". I know i'm not happy, because i don't deserve it. It may sound crazy, but it gives me closure and relief.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm polite, compassionate, loving, understanding, caring, sharing, sexy, hot, cool.. OK now, control yourself. For me, if you're there for your loved ones when they need you, you're a very good person..

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone told me I am wonderful , sweetest, nicests, and more I don't even no.

2|0
    0|0
  • My character and empathy!

1|0
    0|0
  • listening is a good skill

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am not good then I am good at it. Thats a family saying. Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Someone who stay postive and is confident! Someone who try to be nice to everyone and actually care of everyone well begin!

1|0
    0|0
  • i am not a good person but i care for my loved ones and am generally curious and a good listener

1|0
    0|0