Do you think 'people watching' is one of the underrated joys of life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Haha
    This probably makes me sound like a creeper but it's funny to watch people sometimes

What Girls Said 2

• I think mine came from growing up working in a tourist industry. You just came across so many different people.

• Definitely. If you ever want the best entertainment, Walmart or the mall is the best place for people watching.

• we do not have walmart here, but, any busy shopping centre is full of everything from the sublime to the ridiculous

What Guys Said 3

• I do it all of the time. It's quite interesting.

• Surprising it isn't boring at all like you'd think it would be I personally love walking half a mile to a park near my house filling up my pipe and smoking it while watching the cars, people go by it's unusually relaxing and enjoyable.

• @Phoenix- your thoughts on the new Star Wars?

I saw it as awesome, but, diminished because of it lending so much from the themes of New Hope

• I liked it but I felt it didn't have the story or character development necessary for a star wars movie but I think that is because JJ was using this movie to lay the ground work for the next one and the next star wars movie is were the story and character development will really take off so I won't take points off for that.

As for the movie itself I liked it, I think it was done that way on purpose mimicking new hope, at least I hope so, I did see a lot of similarities though not just in the environment but story as well I hope this was just done as a sort of ode to a new hope like telling us look were starting were it all began type of thing and that they won't be taking the same route that they did with the original series and that the story here is actually unique.

• My only real complaint is that Rey was able to not only fight on par with Kylo but also you know, despite having absolutely no training, there's no way she should have been able to take on a trained dark jedi, I mean I get that Kylo was not only shot but also stabbed but still doesn't sit right with me.

What interested me most though was Snook, I think he is actually plaigus, palpatines sith master, what a plot twist that would be and honestly if JJ doesn't actually use that, he's crazy, it would add a whole new dynamic to the movie if Snook is actually Plaigus.

• One thing I love to do is sit in the car and watch old people walk by while playing this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFQw_Fo2K0

It's proper funny watching their old, useless asses hobbling along to this track like they're swaggin' all over the place.