Girls, how many of you are gamers?

Just curious because it seems like more girl are starting to game but still far less then guys.

• I game
    90% (26)
  • I don't
    10% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls would be stupid not to game it's the best past time and the best way to bond with friends.

My dad got me into gaming back when I was about 9 with doom and since then i've been hooked to GTA, age of empires, counterstrike, combat arms eu, left for dead, half life (ugh Valve can't count to 3). So yeah why would we miss out on the action?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know if less girls game tbh. It seems to me that every time I say I'm a girl gamer, people with the maturity of a 12 y/o yell "get back in the kitchen" and its fucking annoying. I literally identify myself as a male on games or gaming accounts that require that bc I'm sick of ittt. I wonder how many other girls do this too... I know 2 girls that do it as well.
    But all that aside :3 I love gaming. 💕

• Yeah, I game :P A variety from stuff like Pokemon to Hearthstone. There are a hell of a lot more girl gamers than you think.

• Tbh, I am a serious gamer. I don't know if that's unattractive or if it makes me a loser but I don't care. I have fun wasting my life away dealing with haters on COD behind a TV screen.

• GAME TIME!

• Many of us do. Gaming is truly geared to the stereotypical male audience, but I'm glad that the industry is recognizing their female populace.

• I play Smite and TERA at the moment. I've played WoW, League of Legends, ArcheAge, FFXIV.

I've met a lot of girls playing games, I think a lot of them are like me though and don't want people to know that they're girls so they kind of hide it lol

• Yes. Oregon Trail 4 lyf bitch. Candy Crush and Frogger, smd n0013...

• oh gosh I answered wrongly, I play video games... I meant I don't play mind games with guys xD

• Just League of Legends, Undertale, Bioshock and I used to play PES too. Trying to get good in LoL so I can join the competitive scene :p (probably not gonna happen)

• Does sims counts?

• I do play videog ames but I wouldn't consider myself a "gamer"

• I take games VERY SERIOUSLY!!!

• I play the Sims... That count?

• eh I play playstation but I don't think I'd call myself a gamer

• Yeah but only Nintendo games

• I do video and board games ;)

• I'm an occasional gamer

• I think more do than don't. I do, but I'm extremely bad, don't take it too seriously... and some guys would find that more annoying than anything

• I game but I am not that great at it.