What is the most overused word or action on the internet?

• Troll
    35% (6)22% (5)28% (11)Vote
  • LOL
    24% (4)22% (5)22% (9)Vote
  • Hashtagging S##T
    0% (0)26% (6)15% (6)Vote
  • Bruh
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Alpha/Beta male
    0% (0)9% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • Netflix and chill
    18% (3)4% (1)10% (4)Vote
  • Other
    23% (4)17% (4)20% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hater's gonna hate".

You don't have "haters", people just don't like you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's definitely lol. Troll is being abused also but lol has been out the longest and it's not dying down either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Articles that include "You won't believe..."

0|1
    0|0
  • Troll, closely followed by Alpha / Beta male (totally stupid) :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Troll. Only cuz people be claiming to troll but it's not really trolling, just someone saying stupid stuff. Which, in a roundabout, inceptive kind of way it might be trolling... like, ironic trolling or whatever nonsense... but since they're usually not clever about it, they're just morons.

0|0
    0|0
    • And also fuckboy. I've never used fuckboy or heard it used in the capacity as it is currently. When first heard it, it meant someone being a little bitch, not some guy who just sleeps around a lot. Wtf.

• Show All
    • Lmao so it's better they stay illiterate?

• Pretty sure i dont know.

• It's a tie between Alpha/beta and fuckboy.

0|1
    0|0
  • #there isn't one bruh

0|1
    0|0
  • The alpha and beta stuff is practically only on Gag

0|1
    0|0
    • GaG, bodybuilding forums, countless blogs and websites about it, reddit, twitter, tumblr and about a million + videos on Youtube are just a few other places online its discussed nonstop lol
      Its like a subculture :|

• Show All
    • I already think there's too much of it on GaG 😂 No need to bring my fb into that mess too

• Yeah, you are right sorry :P

Your poor fb doesn't deserve that lol

• "NICE" definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Generalization"

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• "LOL". I don't get it. I never use it, and never really did. I always felt that if I did use it, I'd be going out of my way to use it. It never felt natural. I'd just say "haha" instead. I don't use most Internet words, except for "idk" for "I don't know" and "btw" for "by the way".

0|1
    0|0
  • I see LOL used more, but I don't think it is over used. It has a purpose in helping show emotion over text. I would say the hashtag thing is annoying 100% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love lol and use it a lot, and yeah hashtagging is annoying and outta control.

• Trolling. These fools dont respect anyone, they dont respect any one's views, they think they're always right, they think the whole worlds mad. Hate them.

0|1
    0|0
  • SWAG

0|1
    0|0
  • misogyny/misogynist.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

0|0
    0|0