What type of person are you, according to Disney (QUIZ)?

What type of person are you, according to Disney (QUIZ)?
Emotional Empath

You're a kindhearted emotional empath! You probably felt each one of these disney scenes in your core! You're a an old soul with a deep emotional sensitivity towards others. You understand others' pain because you absorb and feel it. This makes you an incredibly unique individual with real healing powers, but it also means you can easily be taken advantage of. Beware and save you empathy only for those who truly love and respect you!

http://www.playbuzz.com/josephinemayfield10/what-type-of-person-are-you-according-to-disney

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind-Hearted Emotional Empath
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42e4-b8a9-501af7f73b1e.jpg
    You're a kindhearted emotional empath! You probably felt each one of these disney scenes in your core! You're a an old soul with a deep emotional sensitivity towards others. You understand others' pain because you absorb and feel it. This makes you an incredibly unique individual with real healing powers, but it also means you can easily be taken advantage of. Beware and save you empathy only for those who truly love and respect you!

1|0
    0|0
    • Accurate in your opinion?

• Show All
    • lol only now u noticed! :D

• You're welcome

Have a good night :)

Most Helpful Girl

• same as you 😄 I chose " cried " in nearly all, of them,😂😂

Kind-Hearted Emotional Empath

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...456f-9682-fcfd3ee592e8.jpg
    Cool, Calm and Collected

You're cool, calm and collected. None of these scenes phased you. It's not that you don't have deep emotions, you just don't burst into tears at the drop of a pin. You're logical, rational, intellectual and can't stand overly emotional people. You learned as a child to hold your emotions in and channel them into different activities instead of letting yourself break down and cry. This has made you a remarkably resilient and successful individual. But come how did you not cry through some of these scenes?

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok I admit :) though I won't term it a wreck (maybe lol)

http://i.imgur.com/wxymM3E.jpg

These quizzes are good <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool, Calm and Collected

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...456f-9682-fcfd3ee592e8.jpg

You're cool, calm and collected. None of these scenes phased you. It's not that you don't have deep emotions, you just don't burst into tears at the drop of a pin. You're logical, rational, intellectual and can't stand overly emotional people. You learned as a child to hold your emotions in and channel them into different activities instead of letting yourself break down and cry. This has made you a remarkably resilient and successful individual. But come how did you not cry through some of these scenes?

Half of them I had not seen, and the other half is so long ago that I wasn't sure anymore what I felt (can barely remember the scenes). But I guess the result sounds like me

1|0
    0|0
  • cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42e4-b8a9-501af7f73b1e.jpg

DAMMIT -...- i'm the blonde chik

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I respect you can I have some empathy by the bucket load.

Sorry to lazy to take the quiz

1|0
    0|0
  • "Tough On The Outside, An Emotional Wreck On The Inside". Alright then.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Tough on the outside, and an emotional wreck on the inside.
    http://i.imgur.com/UwygSSy.jpg

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a kindhearted emotional empath! You probably felt each one of these disney scenes in your core! You're a an old soul with a deep emotional sensitivity towards others. You understand others' pain because you absorb and feel it. This makes you an incredibly unique individual with real healing powers, but it also means you can easily be taken advantage of. Beware and save you empathy only for those who truly love and respect you!

lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I also got emotional empath!

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind-Hearted Emotional Empath

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool Calm and collected 😊

1|0
    0|0
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...456f-9682-fcfd3ee592e8.jpg

1|0
    0|0