Guys, have you ever seen a girl taller than you during your lifetime from close range (not in movies/TV)?

• yes...
    82% (14)
  • no...
    18% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have, I actually worked with one very tall girl, about 6'3 I think... she was also a Taekwondo master, and very hot ;)

• Do u live in Dinaric Alps area? Gals r pretty tall there...

• No, I live in central Croatia, region of Banovina, but she is originally from Dinaric Alps area, region of Lika.

• Thanks for the MHO :D

What Guys Said 8

• I am 6'2", I have never seen a girl taller than me in IRL, and I doubt I ever will.

• Tallest I've seen were 5'11"/6', and that's once in a blue moon.

• actually there's a gal here who claims she's 6'5"... dunno if it's true though...

• My wife is less than 5 ft. :)

• then u r shorter than her?

• OOPS, I misread the question: I'm 5'10"
      My bad.
      But yes, I've met 6ft girls.

• Regularly, in fact, at least a couple times a week. I am only 5'3". Can't say I've ever really been intimidated by it. Sure other males have teased me for being short, but it doesn't seem to have been a deal breaker for most females I've met.

• u look taller though...

• Quite a few, but I'm only 5'8 do thats not hard. A few years ago the national womens volleyball team came to my school to coach, they were all like 6'2 and up. Jeez I felt like a midget.

• @zionortov should check dat...

• I haven't im about 1,92.. I've seen some around 1,82 though

• nope im 6'6 , the tallest I've ever seen was a about 6'1, I was like damn son

• Basically it'd be tough as nails to find a guy taller than u... not only a gal... hahahahah...

• I'm 6'4", the tallest woman I ever met was my ex at 6'3"

• I'm 6' 2" and I've seen quite a few. The tallest was about 6' 6". Usually they are tall but very slim built, there was one women I saw at a pool who was 6' 4" and just big, built like Serena Williams. She must have weighed 230 lbs and not much of it was fat.

• What the hell, do you live in the amazon with amazonian women?

Statistically women of that height are more rare then plutonium.

• Bad example, statistically women of that height are borderline super mutants from Fukushima.

• @ZionOrtov

No, they are uncommon but I guess I just pay more attention. Most of them were younger women, you rarely see an older woman over 6'. They seem to be getting taller. The one who was tall and big was very unusual, I've never seen another woman like her. Her figure was OK butherface...