Why do people take tilted selfies?

I've noticed on occasion when on profile pictures or How Do I Look questions, people have tilted photos, their faces at an angle where you would have to bend your neck up to like ninety degree tilts just to see their face straight.

Why do people take tilted selfies?
WHHYYYYYYY MUST THIS HAPPEN?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't take selfies or go on facebook

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Cause it makes us look better so people don't have to see the whole you. But I am FLAWLESS so I have no need for tilted selfies. ;)

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...zz-5265-1406808827-4.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno! MAYBE they are to Damn lazy to take a picture str8 up like me! haha

0|0
    0|1
  • To make themselves appear to look more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only done that a few times cause I was lazy so they could do that cause their lazy or it makes them look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to tilt my selfies or I look like a beluga whale with purple extensions and raccoon eyes sooo

1|0
    0|0
  • People are trying to get angles that make them look better. The problem is that it is obvious what their intention is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it solely to irritate you bunny 😈😜

0|0
    0|0
  • There's an earthquake every time they gotta take a selfie, so their phone tilts sideways, and they can't be asked to take a new one after that-- logic sense :)))

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure.. maybe they look better in that angle? lol I don't know ask god

0|0
    0|0
  • Because then they might not look as bad

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!