How many people have you blocked on GaG?

How many people have you blockex on GAG and why?
I haven't blocked anyone.

0|0
20|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've blocked one person, who wouldn't stop pushing issues, even after I told him I didn't want to talk about those things.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Like around 15 or so.
    Why? Cause they were haters to the max, harassing me for no reason all the freakin' time.

1|2
    0|0
  • No one YET 😂😂 there's still time though

1|3
    0|0
  • I have blocked 5 so far. 3 of them blocked me first so I blocked them back. The other two are perverts who sent me some inappropriate messages.

1|2
    0|0
  • I block people who insult me and people who slander me but mainly people who slander me.

1|2
    0|0
  • I have six people blocked because they wouldn't stop sending me dirty messages.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked 10. 9 guys and 1 girl. They either blocked me first, followed me around and stalked me or sent me egregious messages in the case of one. I won't be unblocking any of them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've blocked 14 users because they continuously message me even when I don't reply to fuck all that they send me, and it gets annoying because I think I may be getting a message from someone who actually matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • At least 15 cause they were all being pervy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 creeps on block.

0|1
    0|0
  • Four. It takes a bit to get blocked from me.

0|2
    0|1
  • I believe 2, one girl because she was a jerk and one guy because of what he was messaging me

0|1
    0|0
  • just 1, because this person kept bugging me with all these perverted questions

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 3 people but dont care because nobody on here likes them anyway I've noticed

0|1
    0|2
  • I got my first block today shout out to @girlinthemirror lol

0|1
    0|0
  • 31. They all blocked me first though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 people because they were being childish

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone yet

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have blocked more than 40. It's just that I have a very low tolerance for bullshit! :P

1|3
    0|0
  • I've blocked 3 cuz I found out that they blocked me 1st & other than that nobody

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone either but I keep a list of people that have blocked me on my profile page.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody. I just ignore idiots and assholes. Been blocked by a few, they didn't like hearing the truth or couldnt handle my sarcasm.

0|2
    0|1
  • None, why would I care to block anyone it is easy to just ignore or pay no attention to fools

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't block, I let them go on till they violate the rules of GAG and then I effectively report them with proof lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think at least 1, maybe 2?

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to avoid it but 2 people were begging for it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Last word larrys and lisas get blocked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only 3 people

0|1
    0|0
  • I have only blocked one person, because they blocked me so. :D.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope i don't have to but it's just a click anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. 4 or 5. It's mostly just people I find annoying.

0|0
    0|0