What is something that the opposite gender does that drives you crazy in love?

When a guy has that sly, sexy smile and when they are all cocky. Or when they like to tease or mock you. When you're cuddling and they play with your hair. When a guy pulls you into a huge, cozy, protective bear hug. Or when a guy loves to have fun and somethimes be childish with me. When they rave on about something they are really passionate about. When they act shy about their body even though they look really good. Also, when they have that sexy, sleepy voice in the mornings.

Guys do a LOT of things, even little things that drive us girls crazy.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• When they bite their lip. Or when they act super cute and shy. Oh and that cute, high pitch giggle. Also, when they use dry humor and sarcasm. When they can make me laugh.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When they hug me. Holy shit that drives me crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • When chicks wear high heels and walk in em without looking like they getting orgasm every step

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm, really i didn't know this.

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy being childish with you lol

How does that work, does he act like a 10 year old and pull your hair :P

0|0
    0|0
    • No but we don't completely act our age. We'll play dress up or go play tag in the park or have a toilet paper roll fight at the store and get kicked out. Don't judge ;)

• I won't.
      I'd still have a toliet paper fight, myself!

What Girls Said 2

• When they look so sexy and smile! Also, when they remember me! Ohhh! We can talk boy all day long! haha

1|0
    0|0
  • when they're nice without hidden agendas.

1|0
    0|0