Have you ever had any brushes with the law?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep all my non-good activity quiet. And I work security, so I'm usually the one calling the cops. They're really nice guys.

What Girls Said 10

• Traffic stops (running a red light, speeding & reckless, expired tags, and my favorite, "disregarding the highway signage and lane markings"), cops busted a party I was at when I was a teen, and sweet talking myself out of multiple sobriety tests until my luck ran out and I spent the night in the drunk tank for a DWI, which led to a restricted/suspended license, year-long probationary period, and thousands in legal fees.

I never would complain about the consequences of trouble I brought onto myself. The DWI scared me straigh and I've been straight ever since. I was also only caught for the very tip of my ice berg of delinquency.

I realize this and often wonder how and why my addictive ass was able to get out. Some never clean up or, by the time they do, they've lost everything. But that's a philosophical discussion for another day. All I know is that I'm very, very fortunate and grateful for it.

• No not really. Unless you count my mom!

• I've been pulled over for speeding. The police also had to speak with friends and I about being at a school, playing games on the fields, after dark. Nothing major, though.

• I can't recall. I've seen police cars so much it's ridiculous, but they never came looking for me.

• No I'm an angel 👼🏻

• I've been caught for speeding, parking where I am not supposed to, and countless drunk in public mishaps. I've had my share of open liquor tickets before.

• lol i dont leave the house enough to do anything illegal

• I've received a few tickets and my mom has had to go to court because I've missed too many school days. -_-

• Besides a few traffic tickets thats it.

• Nah I haven't

What Guys Said 12

• Not really. I had a couple speeding tickets, but almost everyone gets those. A couple overnight parking tickets too but that's just dumb, it's not hurting anybody.

There was one time I was put in handcuffs after the cops chased me through a park I was drinking with a friend in, but they let us go when they realized we were not the people they were after for a noise complaint. I think they even gave us back our beer too. I was thinking of complaining about it to the city, but decided to let it go. No harm, no foul.

• For the most part I don't see the point in breaking the law. I mean, is vandalism or stealing or doing drugs (not the hippie ones, the nasty ones) really that much fun? To me it's just not worth it. It would have ruined my relationship with my family and probably my friends too. Throwing away my future just to be "edgy" and "cool" always seemed dumb to me.

• yes
    filler

• Please believe it. Me and cops are natural enemies.

• Yes, I was charged with a traffic-related misdemeanor once. Got a lawyer that knew the county judge so it worked out lol.

• Punched a security guard in the face and went to prison for 17 years.

• Thrown in jail for drinking and driving. Cops also gave me a warning when I stole my moms car.

• Speeding and I was underage and I didn't got my liencese of course 😂 😂 😂 😂

• I was held at gunpoint by cops a few weeks ago

• too many...

• Not really.
    Been in the car when my dad's gotten pulled over a couple of times.
    That's about it.

• I said some anti government things but the policeman was very nice

• Yes a few times for silly things