Whats the longest you've gone without sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 days man lol. First 3-4 days Marine Corps bootcamp is what they call receiving. Doing all your paperwork. You get everything settled in and they organize your company into platoons. The last part of receiving as all your injections. Including what they call the peanut butter shot which is a penicillin shot on your booty cheek which is HUGE. They have yellow yellow handprints against the wall and you place your hands on top of them then and you spread your shit out.

As we were in line we had to pull down our trousers so that our butchers were already out and exposed. Imagine 300 18-20 year old dudes with their buttcheeks all out for two hours in the hot sun standing in line lmaoo.

That last shot I finally passed out and hit the deck. It was gnarly man never again will I go that long without sleep. I was called a pussy for a good month into my training lol.

What Girls Said 19

• I know a guy who only sleeps 4 times a week. He's awake about 30-32 hours, sleeps 10-12 hours, and that's his "day". He's done it for about 7 years now.

His pineal gland is broken, so there's no melatonin in his brain. He basically just goes, until his central nervous system is whacked.

I've known him since we were kids. On normal schedules, he never slept. From age 10 to age 30 I think he slept about 10 hours a week.

• A day, my brother was in the hospital, stayed up with him.

• a week on Christmas break like 3 years ago. i didn't sleep AT ALL. I stayed up all night eating and playing a game.
    i was so delerious from lack of sleep i was like O. O "DUde look at my fingers and hands! theyre so tiny... im like an alien."
    and when I dropped a pencil on the floor i thought it was the funniest fucking sound

• Not too long, I love my sleepy times.
    Maybe 30 hours max.

• 3 days! xoxo

• More than 30 hours. I was literally going crazy at that point. I got mad at my mom and it was like I was possessed by a demon - it was like I couldn't control myself, I just went around slamming and kicking doors etc, and it felt like it wasn't even me doing it.

• What the heck are with all these people and their 4+ days lmao! I thought *I* stayed up for a long time! Omg! I would NOT have been able to handle that

• 4 days. Video Gaming Hard!

• 4 days tops and it was hell 😒

• Like 8 hours maybe. I go to bed early and wake up quite early. So then I just sleep for most of the day.

• 2 days straight. It was horrible and I don't want to do it again.

• Probably around 50 hours.

• 4 days
    but last 2 days I slept 1 to 2 h

• 32 hrs maybe more

• About 2 days, 40 some hrs.

• 3 days straight

• 27 or 28 hours.

• It was 2 days, somewhere around 50 hours.

• mhm not sure, but throughout 4 days I had 3 hours sleep in total!

• I think like 3 days...

• well damn somebody must be a "humanoid 31.media.tumblr.com/.../...z8AObT1ro8ysbo1_500.gif and not even know it ^_^. Why were ya up so long?

• Was having some pretty bad night terrors for a while due to recent trauma and just got sick and tired of them so i stayed up for as long as i could to avoid them... Not the healthiest way to deal with things and not recommended...

What Guys Said 27

• I went 2 1/2 days, then 6 hours sleep, then 3 1/2 days. So only slept once over a 6 day period. I might have kept going but I got a call for a job interview at 8:00am in two days. I thought there was no way I'd get my sleep straightened out in that time. Somehow I managed to get to the interview, and actually got the job even though I was totally wasted.

Playing a game.
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn
    One more turn

• Just under two days and I was less and less functional the longer it went on. I wasted more time trying to study, going over the same material, without sleep than I would have had I done it earlier and slept between trying to cram.

• Anout two days. The first because I had to finish an project and the next because I was thinkimg about how I didn't sleep the night before and thus couldn't fall asleep due to overthinking.

• 6 days. The first 2 days were fine, on the third I needed an unhealthy amount of coffee to stay somewhat functional. On day 5 I resorted to kratom and cocaine, but I was barely able to solve the most basic problems or have a simple conversation. Eventually, I just collapsed and slept for like 20 hours.

• Just about two days.

• 48 hours or so, while in college or at the uni.

• Two to three days with maybe a four to six hour interval of sleep in between. My family had a tendency to move a lot growing up so I'd often spend many nights with my dad loading up the moving truck last minute, driving, unpacking and the like.

• Roughly a week. I've had severe chronic insomnia since I was 14 and until I found the right combination of medications I would go between 5-7 days without any sleep at all.

• I can't tell you that from lack of sleep lol.

• Three days.

• 3 days straight, but normally I get between 3-5 hours sleep on a school night. On a non school night I get around 8 max

• 36-48 hours.
    Not entirely sure.
    Parents were off on a trip, I was playing Halo, realized it was already 5 in the morning, decided I didn't want to sleep.
    No epic story from me bro.

• Just under 3 days

• 4 days, driving, working and entertaining family, avoiding shitty roommates.

• 72 Hours.

A little context: Was writing my dissertation at University and consumed copious amounts of Monster and caffiene pills. I was physically ill and my mental state deteriorated rapidly after 36 hours. I got it done, but i think the only reason i managed it was fear of failing my degree.

I'll never do it again and feel physically ill whenever i smell energy drinks (Not a bad thing though, but it makes Jaeger-Bombs a nightmare to stomach).

• 3 days, i did a lot of cocaine lol

• 58 hours, but that was 20 years ago when I was a dumb teenager.

• I think it was 2 days

• only about 24 hours.

• Four days straight when I was 14.

• Three days, felt like 3 months lol.

• 27 hours went to sleep because I got bored on my LoL q. q

• A day and I'm not planning to do that twice.

• exactly 58 hours, it was kind of cool

• 73 hours but then I am bi polar and have a touch of adha

• 4 or 5 days. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

• 72 hours was the longest I went straight with no sleep. I sort of lost it after my son was killed. Didn't sleep didn't eat much just lived in a bottle , and vegged on metal music.