How on earth do I read all these emails 😧 Anyone else have this problem? Pic below?

How do I read 296 emails
How on earth do I read all these emails 😧 Anyone else have this problem ? Pic below?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Tap the app, hold for three seconds and click the little "x"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• CHARGE YOUR BATTERY MAN
    But eh, probably a mix of spam, newsletters, messages from people you know, subscriptions etc. My email got released somehow and now I've got a load of advertisements coming through my inbox.

1|0
    0|0
  • Use the desktop version of gmail. Simply select all and the click "mark as read". I find on mobile it won't work properly all the time and the little numbers will remain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just delete em... who gives a fuck. No one has time for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont. you just click select all and delete them all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 296? That's nothing. Last time I cleaned out my inbox there were 11,000 😮

0|0
    0|0
  • Low battery, 26 unread messages, 4 unread snaps, a missed call (probably from your mom so I would be scared if I was you) and 296 emails... get your life together man 😵😂

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I always have that problem but they're not emails they're mostly on my kik Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • don't. just go through and if one looks interesting or is from someone you know, read it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't get that many. I get a lot of texts and Snapchat notifications though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try reading 30,192 emails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, what are they emails of? Why do you have so many? Are they spam, or have you just not checked your email for a year?

You might not have to read all of them if they're mostly spam/advertisement emails. You can just select them and hit delete.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• You only have 200+?

I have like 2000+ Emails just in one of my inboxes 😂😂😂

I say I'll read them... But then I never end up reading them.

0|0
    0|0
  • First world problems right?

0|0
    0|0
  • aren't you the CEO of some big company? I think i saw your pic in forbes magazine. You must be some really important person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skim through them on commercials while watching tv
    look at subject lines to see if they are worth reading if not just mark them read

0|0
    0|0
  • delete the app problem solved

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 'select all'...'delete'...

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHA, I have over 200,000 unread emails.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes
    select all -> mark as read

problem solved

0|0
    0|0
  • Just click read all and you won't have the notifications anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I speed read and skim.

0|0
    0|0