Is it weird to have a run bag?

As in the bag thats stuffed in the back of your closet, full of things u need to start a new life, or survive a zombie apacolypse, or hide in case of isis invasion, or completly go off grid... I always have one, and i can't stand not having one...

• yes its a good idea to have one
  • no, damn phsycopath

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if it's for like a hurricane, it's not a bad idea.

• Well, a huricane u have a day or 2 to plan.. Im talking a bag u just run in ur house to grab in about 5 seconds, and u can survive almost anything with it..

• So if u had a boyfriend u were living with.. And u found this bag, would u freak?

• Probably not.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called a BOB or bug out bag... Lots of people have one.

• Thanks for the MHO, it you want to discuss what is and isn't worth putting in your the bag feel free to send me a message.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol I have one.

• I wanted something similar when I was around your age. I don't plan on using it but having one gives you a sense of security and safety which is why I wanted one.

• I've always had one.. Since about 16.. When i dont have one... I always think that i need to get one prepped... Idky...

• Sounds good! Like if a serial killer was after you!

• I don't know about serial killer... I would have something else for him in the closet...

• I've never heard of this. Lol so it's a strange concept to me.

• Once I have my own house and proper belongings then I'd love to be kitted out with that kind of stuff. Always thought about barricading the garden and having to grow my own food, get electricity and water supply. I love all that stuff

What Guys Said 3

• I believe in preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. As a kid we all had a go bag, it was our camping stuff and other necessities in case something happened that made it possible to survive. It was also convenient if your friends wanted to go camping, as you were already ready.

• But as an adult... And no real reason for it.. Is it weird?

• No, I want to build another one, because it makes sense. You never know what's going to happen.

• had one as a child :)
    if u feel better with it, just keep it^^ its like people holding a weapon in their household..

• Bug out bag. I have one!