What are you thinking of RIGHT NOW?

The question says it all, im just so bored so i will get entertained reading your opinions lol

1526

Most Helpful Guy

• Th correlation between porn and social behavior. Thanks to another G@G question.

• Welcome XD

• I put the link in my response to the other. It shocked the anchor woman as well, (naked news I don't remember the episode, but i can search it if you want)

• Naaah its ok, thanks anyways ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• ... that a friend of mine from 20 years ago died 3 years ago today. If you look at my profile pic, our relationship was like I was the guy and the hand belonged to her.

• Oooooh!!! I'm sorry to hear that! May she rest in peace!

• RIGHT NOW... how soft my cat is. :)

• Aaaaaah i want a cat too ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• WHAT? How can someone hate cats? That's crazy talk!

• YES EXACTLY!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

• "interesting question, what does it tell about me? mhh i dont know what i am thinking about, my mind is weird. how can i analyze it further"

im constantly thinking about god and the world. i jump from here to there and back in my mind. why am i thinking about zombies all of the sudden D:

• You made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought I'm the only one jumping from a thought to another ๐Ÿ˜œ

• I'm thinking why the hell does Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma wear the same dam clothes almost every single episode. Who stole my cereal and why is coffee so dam good? Plus why do my thoughts sometimes interrupt my other thoughts? Hmm...

• Hahahahhaah that's funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ well about Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma thing, I've always asked myself the same question XD as for the cereals, good luck in finding them buddy ๐Ÿ˜œ you think a lot , that's why sometimes your other thoughts interrupt XD

• I am thinking about 2 things, 1st - i want to watch an interesting unsimulated movie and dont know from where can i

2nd - i am missing someone and thinking about..

• I hate it when i wanna watch a movie but i can't find one ๐Ÿ˜† awwwww i hope you will See/meet or talk with that someone soon if you can

• Awwwwwwwww that is soooo cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜„โค I'm in a long distance relationship too, I feel what you are going through :/

• oooo!! :/ okay...

• I'm thinking about taking a nice hot shower.

• "Should I go to sleep right now or should I keep it up?"

• What time is it where you live? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 1:51 AM
      I used to be a recovering Vampire, but I'm going back to my old habits now the holidays are here

• same timing as here ๐Ÿ˜† yeah, holidays... Always ruining my sleeping time

• Sex.. it's all I ever think about.

• to type... What are you thinking of right now? here.

• That's good ๐Ÿ˜‚

• You're not boring ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• It's like an ink blot test. "What do you see?" I see a big blob of ink! Of course I could say... I see 2 butterflies flying in a summers day, lol.

• "I just ate but I'm still hungry.. I shouldn't have shared" lol

• that it's my birthday and i'm getting so old

• Happy birthdaaay ๐Ÿ˜Š don't think about it much, we will all get older, so now just enjoy every year coz you won't age it again, so have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ๐Ÿ‘ thank you

• Welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

• About how life could be such unfair and not reasonable? It's my philosophical time 😂😂😂😂

• Hahahahah I've had enough with philosophy, now I'm taking a break from my "philosophical time " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but you are right ot really can be :/

• Well the answer is that life isn't exactly heaven that's why heaven is made ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Smart answer ๐Ÿ˜

• I do not know, but i think of my future life after studying, my future love, my mom, dad, problems between me and my brother

• Thinking of all that AT ONCE!! You've got the talent ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜† anyways, I hope your future will be good and you will solve the things between you and your brother

• I am thinking of an secret evil plan to conquer the planet. It's secret.. and evil.. and also don't tell anyone!

• About sex with Ariana Grande... as usual... Just thought I should be honest XD

• I'm thinking about wanting to go down on somebody right now.

• in fact, I think I'm going to stop thinking and start doing. Thanks for the motivation, Asker.

• Loool XD welcome XD

• What should I wear after I shower! Aha :)

• I have something entertaining to read, it's about economics, reply back if you want to know.

• The fact that a 17 years old guy is reading something about economics is interesting by itself, XD so what's the name name of the book?

• Aaaah ok! That's why it was fast ! XD

• These fundamental economic principles have pervasive effects in our lives.

• why am I typing this, must be a slow week...

• Lowkey my Crush :/

• How to answer your question

• A girl I work with and whether our relationship is friendly or more serious

• OK let you guess

• How big I am

• i want to get home... and go really far away..

• Awwww i hope you will be home soon, you seem tired! have a rest ๐Ÿ˜Š

What Girls Said 14

• It's way too private, sorreh 😶

• How Star Wars isn't actually THAT awful considering when it was produced. Like, the effects and stuff.

Which I'm only thinking because I'm watching episode iv lol

• Lol I was talking about it with my brother today XD I really never was a huge fan of it nor my brother and we just don't know why everyone's talking about it.. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Ahaaa ok ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Oh and have fun watching it by the way ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I have to clean two ovens. I don't want to do it actually, but if I don't do it now, I will probably have to do it later, and I don't want to do that 😓

• Hahaha i can come and help you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜œ you will regret it if you keep it for later on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hahahha well good luck ๐Ÿ˜†

• I think I need it ๐Ÿ˜ž Thank you

• I'm thinking about calling to order more pizza because the delivery guy was HOT!

• How much of an asshole I am really am... :(

• Ooooh don't say that!!! :( We all make mistakes ( if thats the case ) so don't think like that about yourself!!!

• My crush, I miss him.

• Awwwwww๐Ÿ™Š maybe you will talk/see him soon ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Hahahhahah yes he does have a B but he also has a number, before the, number it ends with an N ๐Ÿ˜‚ lets pm? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yes haha !!

• vonjonce /////////

• my dinner :P
    I am hungry^^

• I just finished eating ๐Ÿ˜‚ eat well :P

• oh yumm I like it :p
      but I like rred sauce fasulia more xD

• Yesss me too!! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm thinking about my crush 😏😏

• my glasses bc they are falling off my face

• im thinking how better youtube would be without sam pepper

• I am bored as well. I was going to go shopping but it's too dark outside.

• Its 2:39 am here ๐Ÿ˜† hmmm, I definitely hate it when I'm bored, GAG saved me right now from it lol XD

• Dominique Zephirin

• Thinking of him.
    Lol