Would you rather be caught cheating? Or the person you love cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how I'd feel if I was caught because I'd never do it and I don't have the mindset of rationalizing it. So the mindset I have can't comprehend such a situation. It would suck to realize I was cheated on though. Instant break up and probably just never want to interact with them ever again.

What Guys Said 5

• I would rather be caugjt cheating.. at least i get a benifit from the breakup... And my heart wouldn't be as broken, cuz it would by my own dumbass fault...

• the person you love cheating.
    cheating is evil :c

• id rather be caught, if i did love the person who caught me id do any and evrything to get them back

• How about neither?

• Well of course neither of those are a desirable option. I was playing an online "would you rather" game and this was one of the questions. I couldn't choose because they were both so unpleasant so I decided to see what the people of gag would've chosen.

• And... I have been cheated on before, so it wouldn't be anything new

• Oh my. I'm so sorry about that. I know the feeling, but it isn't something you should be sad about forever. For every one thing you're sad about, there's something to be happy for.

• Catching her cheating. Because while it would hurt a fuck load, at least I wouldn't have to deal with the overwhelming guilt and self-hatred too.

What Girls Said 3

• Catch the person I love cheating. I don't think I have the right mindset to do that to someone I love.

• omg thats too hard to decide...
    if i caught my supposed 'lover' cheating, it would hurt me because it would betray the trust i would have given them
    if i was caught cheating by my 'lover' then that would mean i would hurt that person and betray the trust they would have given me and forever would have hated myself

so thats too hard to choose 😬 but if i really had to i guess i would do the 1st option because if I cheated I wouldn't be able to live with myself

• caught the other bitch because I know that will never happen unless very rare reason.