What's the longest you've gone without showering?

Not while you were a kid, but when an adult

• I shower twice a day because I'm smelly and/or OCD
  • I shower every day... You're gross
  • I've gone 2 days without a shower
  • I've gone 3 days
  • 4-5 days
  • A week
  • More than a week! Let the dirty begin!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 4-5 days. I normally wash every other day (because of my hair) but there has been times from illness, depression or sheer busyness that I've gone that long

What Guys Said 14

• I was on a ship once that had problems with its desalinization equipment and so they needed most of the water to feed the boilers. No showers were allowed for about a week before we ended up in a rainstorm and a bunch of us took soap out on deck and showered in that.

Hunters often go many days in temps close to freezing so no showers.

• I will answer honestly about 4 or 5 days is the longest I have been without showering.

• I was in the back country in Yellowstone for over a week, and didn't shower as the temperature was often right or bellow freezing. Believe me that shower when I got home felt AMAZING, but I would do it again in a heart beat.

• I was out in the fields. I couldn't shower, only field shower aka baby wipes.

• I don't know a month maybe

• I bathe on Wednesdays and Sundays. I haven't the currency or fiscal worth to waste water on doing it every day.

• Maybe I skipped a day.

Don't think I could go any longer.

• I'm OCD and self conscious. I always assume that people will hate me if my appearance isn't flawless.
    I shower every morning and if I ever get sweaty during the day I shower again.

• Once I went 4-5 days when I was in the field for work. That first shower after getting back to the barracks felt amazing.

• Normally I shower 1 time a day (not including the showers for going to gym), except in summer, when I shower mostly at least 2 times a day.
    So, never have been not showering for more than 2 days.

• I went camping in the Appalachian trail for 17 days so no shower for 17 days

• 4-5 days, but that has hardly ever happened.

• i've gone 2 days without shower.. was after a cyclone and our water tank got damaged..

• I can't go for two days.. I've done it like when i get off work at midnight.. And have to work at 8am... But it makes my sheets filthy after 1 night... But I've gone a month b4 when i was homeless... Only cuz it was impossible to shower when it was 40 degrees out (in texas)..

• how did you end up homeless?

• @karahiri wait... what? So u dont get a notification that i said something? So i have been missing out on all the witty comments from anonymous? Oh shit!! ty! I've only been on here for a month!! Im sorry @mistnigqa808 i thought u were making fun of me! Wish u could make it up to u dude... But I've killed all the 40s already 👎👎

• @Mistnigqa808 filler filler (no hyperlink on your name)

What Girls Said 15

• I just can't! I have to shower!!

• I went a day and a night and then the next day without bathing while traveling by train, the train was so bumpy that we were afraid we'd kill ourselves in the little bitty shower stall/toilet! When we got to our hotel we faught over who could shower first! Lol

• The closest I can get to that question is how many days have I gone without washing my hair. And the answer is 3 days. I get like, physically ill, for some reason. Psychosomatic or someshit, I don't know.

• during the winter I might go a day without. during the summer I shower at least once a day, hotter days twice.

• Well... How old? Depends on that haha coz when I was 13 I went on a trip by horse and I was in the middle of nothing lol so there were not showers.. But I did get into natural pools if that counts lol oh and that was for 6 days, the shower I took after was glorious

• Once over the summer i was so lazy i didn't shower for 3 days I didn't wash anything and I was smelly. Now I shower every other day if I'm at home all day, and when I don't shower I at least clean my essentials (vagina/face/armpits) so I don't smell. I shower more often the more I go out, seems reasonable.

• After I had my daughter I couldn't move so I didn't shower for for like 5 days.😞
    I couldn't even get up.

• The longest I've gone was like a day.

• I think it was three or four days while worrying about someone in the hospital that I'm close to.

• I shower 1-2 times daily usually, but I've been out on treks where I haven't showered in days.

• We went winter camping so it was 3-4 days.

• I shower everyday, I've rarely gone 2

• I'm pretty sure two days max.

• Like 4-5 days lol oops

• About 2 weeks. Was out sailing and about 2 weeks away from port and only had enough fresh water for about 1 week. So obviously water was restricted and showers were cut...